C++ 开发平台的选择(VS or C++builder)

ycfeng 2010-05-24 11:15:31

由于学术研究需要,欲开发一个单机版的数据处理软件,现在正在考虑开发平台的问题。由于一直使用C++,由于VC6的缺点,以前是用C++builder开发的,但现在CB的开发资源、以及参考资料太少了,而且CB平台愈加落寞。

现在VS 2008已经很成熟了,而且对64、多CPU支持很好,可参考资料很多。自己现在陷入一个两难的选择,是使用CB,还是该选用VS2008平台,望各位高手给个建议!

注:1、VS平台自己比较熟悉,去年曾经写过一个才要C#的B/S应用系统,感觉确实比较好用,资料也多一些。
2、开发单机版的数据处理程序,C#还是算了,毕竟C++灵活多了。
...全文
293 14 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
14 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
ypb362148418 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
CB文档太少了,不过开发速度快,比较容易上手,而VS得一步一步来,不过论高级的东西,差不多的
softman11 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
[Quote=引用楼主 ycfeng 的回复:]
由于学术研究需要,欲开发一个单机版的数据处理软件,现在正在考虑开发平台的问题。由于一直使用C++,由于VC6的缺点,以前是用C++builder开发的,但现在CB的开发资源、以及参考资料太少了,而且CB平台愈加落寞。

现在VS 2008已经很成熟了,而且对64、多CPU支持很好,可参考资料很多。自己现在陷入一个两难的选择,是使用CB,还是该选用VS2008平台,望各位高手给个建议!
……
[/Quote]

要快速开发,当然是C++ builder,用C++ builder开发程序就和用VS写C#应用差不多简单。

如果你要用VC开发,那么就要慢的多,除非你对VC非常熟悉。就是熟悉,也很累,什么都要自己写,尤其是界面上的开发,VC基本没给你提供什么RAD开发模式,还是停留在VC6的模式。

虽然VS发展到2010了,但是VC的开发模式和VC6几乎没有区别,除非你用托管模式开发,用.net,但是显然你是不想用的。这个时候VC的优势就完全没有了。

但是诚如你所说,CB的文档支持太差了,所以要做深入开发,不是一个好选择。
因此要做深入开发,VC是不二选择。
如果要做RAD开发,CB是不二选择。
ycfeng 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
VS、CB平台自己都相对用过,算中下等水平
ycfeng 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
两难选择
向立天 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
VS2008+SP1
冻结 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
C#做界面,
C处理数据。
taodm 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
C#、java做界面,C++实现算法。用VC还是C++buider没区别。
kim_jinye 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
如果是ms平台的话,首选vs。其它平台就no了
上善若水邻 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
选我所爱 爱我所选、、、、、、、、、、、、
snoring 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
楼主都说明了要用VS呀、、、就用VS2003好了,快,现在的流行配置电脑运行很快
liutengfeigo 2010-05-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我下了VS2010。但是不想用VC++啊。想去linux.但是不知道该怎么进入?
装虚拟机?装双系统?
zenny_chen 2010-05-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
呵呵,你们熟悉啥IDE就用啥IDE。
wuyu637 2010-05-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
vc...2005以后就很好用了。

bc的问题是社区太差,文档很少。
yunyun1886358 2010-05-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
支持VS。干脆直接用2010,在2010中微软加强了对C++的支持。对敏捷的支持也不错,可以选择敏捷啊。
Introduction My desire to write a book about C++Builder has some history. I have beenvery impressed with Borland since their first edition of C++ (and prior editionsof C), because they have always made an effort to ensure quality. Unfortunately, there are very few books on the market about Borland C++or C++Builder, compared to other products like Visual Basic or VisualC++. Since different authors have different viewpoints of a product, I always prefer to consult more than one book to gain in-depth knowledge, as every author provides a unique service with his or her expertise. Also,authors are limited by their own onstraints; every book does not cover every aspect of the product. When I first used MIDAS a few years ago,there was not a book available to help me do my project. I spent a lot of time investigating answers for my questions in an iterative manner. I can say that my frustration over that prompted me to write this book on C++Builder. As with every release, C++Builder 6 is very rich with features. Best of all, you can build distributed objects in different technologies in the real RAD (rapid application development) way. To my knowledge, this is the only C++ implementation that enables you to build C++ applications on the fly, just as easy as with Delphi or Visual Basic. For programmers who are apprehensive of C++, I would recommend learning C++ using this product. I paid exclusive attention to three main subject areas of C++Builder 6:Windows application development, database development, and distributed systems development. Throughout the duration of this project, I attempted to make the book useful for every type of reader—a novice in C++Builder, a programmer experienced with the product, and those who already have books on prior editions of C++Builder. The entire book contains 12 chapters.Some chapters are relatively larger than we normally see in manybooks. To keep the flow of my thoughts continuous (which is very helpful for the reader), I did not want to break the chapters into smaller pieces. I divided the 12 chapters into two parts. The first part presents topics onWindows application development as well as database development. The second part is dedicated to distributed systems development and a few miscellaneous topics. Thus, I present more than 200+ pages on several distributed architectures, including DataSnap,WebBroker,WebSnap,BizSnap, CORBA, and TCP/IP. I also created a number of example projects,which you may directly compile on your computer, either for learning or for use in your own projects. Most of the source code for the examples is presented in the book and provided on the companion CD. However, you may need to have the Enterprise edition of C++Builder 6 to work on most of the second part of the book, since it covers advanced topics. For a couple of reasons, I did not present COM/ActiveX-related chapters in this book. The main reason is that almost all the available books on C++Builder present topics on COM-related technologies very well. In addition,Microsoft itself is drifting its focus away from COM-related technologies since they released the .NET framework, which would force many organizations to reduce the intensity of their COM-based application development. Slowly, many organizations will migrate their COM-based solutions to .NET or other distributed architectures.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
C++ 语言相关问题讨论,技术干货分享,前沿动态等
c++ 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • C++ 语言社区
  • encoderlee
  • paschen
加入社区