VC 里面的ml.exe与link.exe

a905486512 2011-09-17 03:49:25
最近我想调用VC自带的ml.exe与link.exe来编译程序,在网上查到ml.exe会自动地调用link.exe。但是,当我调用ml.exe的时候,发现只会将.asm编译成.obj。也就是说ml.exe没有成功地调用link.exe。可是当我直接调用link.exe的时候,又会报错。错误跟mspdb100.dll有关。还有,用VC自带的命令提示,就能很好地把程序编译出来。希望有心人回答,谢谢!
...全文
221 4 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
4 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
nomorelie 2011-10-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1. ml.exe 指定 /c 选项时, 只编译不连接
2. link.exe 需要指定的dll文件: mspdxxx.dll, 具体与link的版本有关
huntersisi 2011-09-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
找到这个mspdb100.dll,放在你的程序下面 就可以调用link.exe了
gold_water 2011-09-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
路过,帮顶
a905486512 2011-09-17
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
没人回答啊???
VC6下安装与配置 Wikipedia,自由的百科全书 本手册适应 OpenCV 1.0 安装。 目录 [隐藏] 1 安装Visual C++ 6.0 2 安装OpenCV 3 配置Windows环境变量 4 配置Visual C++ 6.0 4.1 全局设置 4.2 项目设置 [编辑]安装Visual C++ 6.0 略。 [编辑]安装OpenCV 从http://www.opencv.org.cn/ 下载OpenCV安装程序。假如要将OpenCV安装到C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV。(下面附图为OpenCV 1.0rc1的安装界面,OpenCV 1.0安装界面与此基本一致。)在安装时选择\"将\\OpenCV\\bin加入系统变量\"(Add\\OpenCV\\bin to the systerm PATH)。 [编辑]配置Windows环境变量 检查C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\bin是否已经被加入到环境变量PATH,如果没有,请加入。 [编辑]配置Visual C++ 6.0 [编辑]全局设置 菜单Tools->Options->Directories:先设置lib路径,选择Library files,在下方填入路径: C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\lib 然后选择include files,在下方填入路径: C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\cxcore\\include C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\cv\\include C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\cvaux\\include C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\ml\\include C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\otherlibs\\highgui C:\\Program Files\\OpenCV\\otherlibs\\cvcam\\include [编辑]项目设置 每创建一个将要使用OpenCV的VC Project,都需要给它指定需要的lib。菜单:Project->Settings,然后将Setting for选为All Configurations,然后选择右边的link标签,在Object/library modules附加上 cxcore.lib cv.lib ml.lib cvaux.lib highgui.lib cvcam.lib 如果你不需要这么多lib,你可以只添加你需要的lib。
Jellycan Code | memcached Home The Good Egg SimpleIni SimpleOpt MemCacheClient Moji memcached show_menu2 menusys StringWrapper ML Fancy Excerpt LangSelect Visual Studio CommentsThis page contains a modified version of memcached (v1.2.5 and v1.2.6) and libevent (v1.4.4) that builds on Windows. Building libevent should work out of the box. Building memcached should also work out of the box, but it requires libevent to be first built beside it in a directory called "libevent". For example: /src/libevent /src/memcachedThe included project files are created with Visual Studio 2003, but should import fine into VS2005 and VS2008. These projects are based on the existing win32 builds of the two projects. Just fixed so that they work. Neither library has been modified from the respective released version other than to add win32 required changes. I released them here simply because I found no buildable win32 versions for these projects. Note in particular that I provide no promises and no support. Last updated: 25 Jul 2009 Files libevent 1.4.12 Happily, libevent will now build out of the box on Windows (at least with VC2003 and VC2008, I haven't tested others). I don't like their projects though, so I created a cmake build system for it. cmake files: libevent-cmake.zip How to use: Download and install cmake 2.6 for Windows Download libevent 1.4.12 from the libevent website and extract all files Download the libevent-cmake package above and extract it into the libevent directory created above Open a command prompt in the libevent top directory Execute the vcvars32.bat or vsvars32.bat or vsvars64.bat file from the Visual Studio directory to allow building on the command line. e.g. "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat" Call the cross-build.cmd batch file suppling the version of Visual Studio as the first parameter. See the contents of the cross-build.cmd file for all possibilities. This will build the Vi

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VC/MFC 硬件/系统
社区管理员
  • 硬件/系统社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今