本版专家分:26357
本版专家分:13281
没良心

等级:

Artificial.Intelligence.for.Games

Two memories stand out in my career writing game AI. ...I hope you’ll find an inspiring palette of techniques in this book that will keep you in realistic characters for decades to come.

Beej's Guide to Network Programming Using Internet Sockets

I've already done this nasty business, and I'm dying to share the information with everyone! You've come to the right place. This document should give the average competent C programmer the edge s/he...

英文原版-Dying Well A Guide to Enabling a Good Death 2nd Edition

Using case studies and examples to raise current issues related to partnership working it explains how Care Trusts are bridging the gap between health and social care and considers how they are ...

Apress.ASP.NET.MVC.4.Recipes

which was all there was to ASP.NET before the MVC Framework came into existence, is in an undeniable decline. While Microsoft is continuing to support and improve Web Forms, the momentum is clearly ...

英文原版-Palliative Care A PatientCentered Approach 1st Edition

With international, evidence-based contributions, the book suggests practical and challenging ways to care for the dying. It is ideal for all healthcare professionals working in palliative care, ...

经常使用的英语口语集锦

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。 I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。 Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。 You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。 You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看...

英文原版-Hospice and Palliative Care for Companion Animals 1st Edition

Principles and Practice offers the first comprehensive reference to veterinary hospice and palliative care, with practical guidance and best practices for caring for sick and dying animals....

中国电信GPON设备技术要求V2.0

23.3 Dying Gasp及掉电保持时间 54 23.4 设备标签 54 24 其它要求 54 24.1 环境要求 54 24.2 电源要求 54 24.3 设备节能要求 55 24.4 电气安全要求 55 附 录 A ONU电源要求(暂定) 57 A.1 SFU电源要求 57 A.1.1 ...

相关热词 c# 局部 截图 页面 c#实现简单的文件管理器 c# where c# 取文件夹路径 c# 对比 当天 c# fir 滤波器 c# 和站 队列 c# txt 去空格 c#移除其他类事件 c# 自动截屏
我们是很有底线的