关于maven官方文档中的一个例子问题

NMyEclipse 2012-06-03 07:54:44

如图是maven官方文档上的讲解的例子,我的相关变量都设置好了,按照红色部分圈出来的在cmd中执行为啥总是不行呢,没找到原因。希望对maven熟悉的哥们帮我解答一下。

M2_HOME,M2变量等都已设置完成,并且资源库已经通过命令正确建立在本地了。
...全文
33 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
NMyEclipse 2012-06-03
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
图片没能正确显示 附上原文:
How do I make my first Maven project?

We are going to jump headlong into creating your first Maven project! To create our first Maven project we are going to use Maven's archetype mechanism. An archetype is defined as an original pattern or model from which all other things of the same kind are made. In Maven, an archetype is a template of a project which is combined with some user input to produce a working Maven project that has been tailored to the user's requirements. We are going to show you how the archetype mechanism works now, but if you would like to know more about archetypes please refer to our Introduction to Archetypes.

On to creating your first project! In order to create the simplest of Maven projects, execute the following from the command line:

*******************************CMD中我实验失败的例子*******************
mvn archetype:generate \
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes \
-DgroupId=com.mycompany.app \
-DartifactId=my-app
*******************************CMD中我实验失败的例子*******************

Once you have executed this command, you will notice a few things have happened. First, you will notice that a directory named my-app has been created for the new project, and this directory contains a file named pom.xml that should look like this:

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Java相关技术讨论
javaspring bootspring cloud 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • Java相关社区
  • 小虚竹
  • 谙忆
加入社区