高分悬赏 下面的嵌入式笔试题,大家如何作答?

bandaoyu 2012-10-22 10:17:53
全英文答题,好多题目记不清楚了,能想起多少是多少吧
1. what's the differece between C and C++?
2. Why can't we pass arrays to function by value?
3. What's ICE? When do we need it?
4. What's interrupt latency? How to reduce it?
5. the differe between typedef and Macro, and why is Macro useful in C and assemble language
6. how to define a structure with bit fields
7. write a program that copy one area of memory to another in assemble language.
8. write the above program in C language
9. What's embedded system?
10. How to debug in embedded system 11. What's memory leak and how to debug it
12. write the function itoa
13. If it's possisble to simulate the function I2C when the hardware doesn't have I2C or I2S. and do it in C or assemble language
14. 给出一个简单的8位单片机,和它的指令编码表、内存分布表。问了一系列指令编码,数据操作的题。还算比较基础
...全文
373 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
liangchaoxi 2014-01-11
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 楼主 bandaoyu 的回复:
全英文答题,好多题目记不清楚了,能想起多少是多少吧 1. what's the differece between C and C++? 2. Why can't we pass arrays to function by value? 3. What's ICE? When do we need it? 4. What's interrupt latency? How to reduce it? 5. the differe between typedef and Macro, and why is Macro useful in C and assemble language 6. how to define a structure with bit fields 7. write a program that copy one area of memory to another in assemble language. 8. write the above program in C language 9. What's embedded system? 10. How to debug in embedded system 11. What's memory leak and how to debug it 12. write the function itoa 13. If it's possisble to simulate the function I2C when the hardware doesn't have I2C or I2S. and do it in C or assemble language 14. 给出一个简单的8位单片机,和它的指令编码表、内存分布表。问了一系列指令编码,数据操作的题。还算比较基础
没人回答吧,结了吧,一人一半的分数
zhxianbin 2014-01-11
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
C++ is C plus plus;

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
硬件/嵌入开发 非技术区