切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
DavidL 2013-10-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 2 楼 Inhibitory 的回复:
The QGraphicsItemGroup class provides a container that treats a group of items as a single item. A QGraphicsItemGroup is a special type of compound item that treats itself and all its children as one item (i.e., all events and geometries for all children are merged together). It's common to use item groups in presentation tools, when the user wants to group several smaller items into one big item in order to simplify moving and copying of items.
谢谢,我看看itemgroup
DavidL 2013-10-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 2 楼 Inhibitory 的回复:
The QGraphicsItemGroup class provides a container that treats a group of items as a single item. A QGraphicsItemGroup is a special type of compound item that treats itself and all its children as one item (i.e., all events and geometries for all children are merged together). It's common to use item groups in presentation tools, when the user wants to group several smaller items into one big item in order to simplify moving and copying of items.
谢谢你的回复,但是能说清楚点吗?
Inhibitory 2013-10-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
用信号来同步

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Qt 是一个跨平台应用程序框架。通过使用 Qt,您可以一次性开发应用程序和用户界面,然后将其部署到多个桌面和嵌入式操作系统,而无需重复编写源代码。
社区管理员
  • Qt