java

傻帽兔兔 2013-11-12 10:30:28
Choice 1:
1. Implement a program that can input an expression in post_x notation and outputs its value
(this is a modi_ed version of the programming project P-5.9 {in your textbook). Your pro-
gram must handle exceptions and negative operands.
Marking Scheme for Choice 1:
In general, marking scheme of assignments is in compliance with \Grading Criteria" (i.e. sec-
tion 6) of the subject guide. Roughly, solutions which fall in categories 1, 2, 3, and 4 will receive
at most 2, 6, 10, and 15 marks respectively. More precisely:
(i) Showing reasonable attempt to solve the problem, but fails in solving any instance of the
problem, will get at most (depend on the level of attempts) 2 marks {category 1.
(ii) A complete solution (category 4) obtains the full mark for this assignment (i.e. 15 marks).
From documentation point of view, your code must have the name, comments, indentation,
etc. Also your solution must be neat, precise, and e_cient.
(iii) Deduction of up to 3 marks, if your program cannot handle exceptions and/or erroneous
input.
(iv) Deduction of up to 3 marks, if your program cannot handle negative operands. For example;
-5 -7 - is a post_x notation of (-5)-(-7), and -5 7 + is a post_x notation of (-5)+(7).

翻译:
选择1:
1。实现一个程序,可以输入一个表达式在邮报x符号和输出它的价值
(这是一个莫迪ed版本的编程项目p - 5.9 {课本中)。你的亲
克必须处理异常和消极的操作数。
评分方案选择1:
一般而言,评分方案作业符合\分级标准”(即秒~
6)优化的主题指南。约,解决方案,秋天在类别1、2、3和4将收到
最多2、6、10、15分别标记。更准确地说应该是:
(我)显示合理的试图解决这个问题,但不能解决的任何实例
问题,将获得最多(取决于程度的尝试)2标记{类别1。
(二)一个完整的解决方案(4级)获得满分为这个任务(即。15标志)。