请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
JoeBlackzqq 2014-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 7 楼 like987654 的回复:
[quote=引用 5 楼 JoeBlackzqq 的回复:] 先保证能在linux下访问windows上的文件吧?然后就可以copy了。
谢谢 通过mount -t cifs //10.10.82.62/share -o username=hitachi,password=software /mnt/test挂载方法可以访问了。[/quote] good, 你这条命令我都没用过
like987654 2014-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 5 楼 JoeBlackzqq 的回复:
先保证能在linux下访问windows上的文件吧?然后就可以copy了。
谢谢 通过mount -t cifs //10.10.82.62/share -o username=hitachi,password=software /mnt/test挂载方法可以访问了。
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 4 楼 like987654 的回复:
[quote=引用 1 楼 micropentium6 的回复:] I am not sure if you want to install the tar software or actually a software in a tar package. If it's a tar file. u will need to copy ur tar file from the host to your virtual machine using a software that supports scp, such as filezilla. On your virtual machine run tar -xvf your_tar_file to extract files in the current directory; Then u can install ur software from there. If it's tar command, Depending on the Linux distributions, the system update program, such as yum, apt-get, can help you install the software you may need.
我想问下在linux系统下面怎么用命令复制本地上面需要安装的软件到linux系统下。[/quote] sorry, I don't quite understand what you say. "本地" is the host running the virtual machine, is it a Windows or Linux OS?
JoeBlackzqq 2014-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
先保证能在linux下访问windows上的文件吧?然后就可以copy了。
like987654 2014-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 1 楼 micropentium6 的回复:
I am not sure if you want to install the tar software or actually a software in a tar package. If it's a tar file. u will need to copy ur tar file from the host to your virtual machine using a software that supports scp, such as filezilla. On your virtual machine run tar -xvf your_tar_file to extract files in the current directory; Then u can install ur software from there. If it's tar command, Depending on the Linux distributions, the system update program, such as yum, apt-get, can help you install the software you may need.
我想问下在linux系统下面怎么用命令复制本地上面需要安装的软件到linux系统下。
like987654 2014-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 2 楼 JoeBlackzqq 的回复:
先将安装文件复制到Linux系统中,再用tar命令解压,再安装
我想问下在linux系统下面怎么用命令复制本地上面需要安装的软件到linux系统下。
JoeBlackzqq 2014-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
先将安装文件复制到Linux系统中,再用tar命令解压,再安装
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
I am not sure if you want to install the tar software or actually a software in a tar package. If it's a tar file. u will need to copy ur tar file from the host to your virtual machine using a software that supports scp, such as filezilla. On your virtual machine run tar -xvf your_tar_file to extract files in the current directory; Then u can install ur software from there. If it's tar command, Depending on the Linux distributions, the system update program, such as yum, apt-get, can help you install the software you may need.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Linux/Unix社区 应用程序开发区
社区管理员
  • 应用程序开发区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今