• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
常书 2014-10-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 3 楼 mymtom 的回复:
3.1.2.1 Scopes of identifiers An identifier is visible (i.e., can be used) only within a region of program text called its scope . There are four kinds of scopes: function, file, block, and function prototype. (A function prototype is a declaration of a function that declares the types of its parameters.) A label name is the only kind of identifier that has function scope. It can be used (in a goto statement) anywhere in the function in which it appears, and is declared implicitly by its syntactic appearance (followed by a : and a statement). Label names shall be unique within a function.
版主大人,这段出自哪里?
mymtom 2014-10-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
3.1.2.1 Scopes of identifiers An identifier is visible (i.e., can be used) only within a region of program text called its scope . There are four kinds of scopes: function, file, block, and function prototype. (A function prototype is a declaration of a function that declares the types of its parameters.) A label name is the only kind of identifier that has function scope. It can be used (in a goto statement) anywhere in the function in which it appears, and is declared implicitly by its syntactic appearance (followed by a : and a statement). Label names shall be unique within a function.
常书 2014-10-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
可以相同,GOTO不会GO到另一个函数去,同一个函数内唯一即可
常书 2014-10-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
可以相关同,GOTO不会GO到另一个函数去
女神打Boss 2014-10-30
  • 打赏