- Minimum of .Net 4.0 Client Profile
- Make sure `VC++ 2012 Redist Update 4` is installed (either `x86` or `x64` depending on your application)
- Please ensure your binaries directory contains these required dependencies:
* libcef.dll (CEF code)
* icudtl.dat (Unicode Support data)
* CefSharp.Core.dll, CefSharp.dll,
- These are required CefSharp binaries that are the common core logic binaries of CefSharp.
* One of the following UI presentation approaches:
- Additional optional CEF files are described at: https://github.com/cefsharp/cef-binary/blob/master/README.txt#L88
NOTE: CefSharp does not currently support CEF sandboxing so wow_helper.exe is not currently useful.