QT交叉编译问题

shangeyao 2015-06-30 10:25:19
我下载了 qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5 ,
执行:
./configure -prefix /root/qt-arm/ -opensource -confirm-license -release -shared -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -depths 16,18,24 -fast -optimized-qmake -pch -qt-sql-sqlite -qt-libjpeg -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-freetype -little-endian -host-little-endian -no-qt3support -no-libtiff -no-libmng -no-opengl -no-mmx -no-sse -no-sse2 -no-3dnow -no-openssl -no-webkit -no-phonon -no-nis -no-opengl -no-cups -no-glib -no-xcursor -no-xfixes -no-xrandr -no-xrender -no-separate-debug-info -nomake examples -nomake tools -nomake docs

完成了./configure之后,
[../../lib/libQtNetwork.so.4.8.5] 错误1 我查了这个路径没这个文件,是否需要下载某个lib库么????
[sub-network-make_default-ordered] 错误2

我百度同样的问题,按下面的文件全部升级了也解决不了。
I finally completed the library. For those of you with a clean Ubuntu partition, installing the following libraries will allow this installation to work flawlessly.

build-essential
// sudo apt-get install build-essential
libglib2.0-dev (you might have to create symlinks for headers)
// sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev 下面命令同
libgtk2.0-dev
libgnomeui-dev (not sure about this one but I was so far into the compilation that I put it in for safety)
libSM-dev
libxrender-dev
libfontconfig1-dev
libxext-dev
libgl-dev (this is a virtual library, the libglu-dev installation takes care of this one automatically - if not, just install the relevant ones)
libglu-dev
libssl-dev
xorg-dev
libgst-dev (you might have to create symlinks for headers)
libgstreamer0.10-dev (you might have to create symlinks for headers)
libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev

Depending on your luck you may or may not have to create symlinks to get rid of errors involving header files not being found. I used the following:

sudo ln -s /usr/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst /usr/include/gst

sudo ln -s /usr/include/glib-2.0/* /usr/include/

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/* /usr/include/

sudo ln -s /usr/include/libxml2/libxml /usr/include/libxml

The idea is to allow the make file to find the header files in the erroneous locations. You can fix the errors by modifying the make file but this is a lot less stressful and easy to reverse.

All the best.
...全文
164 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
shangeyao 2015-07-23
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
http://blog.csdn.net/yihui8/article/details/43730673 我按这位兄弟文档做的,可行。
Creator_莫言 2015-07-01
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 楼主 shangeyao 的回复:
我下载了 qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5 , 执行: ./configure -prefix /root/qt-arm/ -opensource -confirm-license -release -shared -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -depths 16,18,24 -fast -optimized-qmake -pch -qt-sql-sqlite -qt-libjpeg -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-freetype -little-endian -host-little-endian -no-qt3support -no-libtiff -no-libmng -no-opengl -no-mmx -no-sse -no-sse2 -no-3dnow -no-openssl -no-webkit -no-phonon -no-nis -no-opengl -no-cups -no-glib -no-xcursor -no-xfixes -no-xrandr -no-xrender -no-separate-debug-info -nomake examples -nomake tools -nomake docs
./configure -v -prefix /opt/qt-4.8.5-arm -opensource -confirm-license -embedded arm -release -shared -fast -no-largefile -qt-sql-sqlite -qt3support -no-xmlpatterns -no-glib -no-phonon -no-mmx -no-3dnow -no-sse -no-sse2 -no-svg -webkit -qt-zlib -qt-libtiff -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -make libs -make tools -make examples -make demos -make translations -no-nis -no-cups -iconv -no-dbus -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -little-endian -qt-freetype -depths 16,24,32 -qt-gfx-linuxfb -qt-gfx-transformed -qt-gfx-multiscreen -no-gfx-vnc -no-gfx-qvfb -qt-kbd-linuxinput -no-kbd-qvfb -armfpa -no-mouse-qvfb -qt-mouse-linuxtp -qt-mouse-tslib -DQT_QLOCALE_USES_FCVT -I/opt/tslib-1.4/include -L/opt/tslib-1.4/lib
这是我编译4.8.5的configuer命令,没什么问题,你可以试试

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Qt 是一个跨平台应用程序框架。通过使用 Qt,您可以一次性开发应用程序和用户界面,然后将其部署到多个桌面和嵌入式操作系统,而无需重复编写源代码。
社区管理员
  • Qt
  • 亭台六七座
加入社区
  • 近7日