• Guaranteed Switching Times — ton, toff < 4 ms
• Built–In On/Off Threshold Hysteresis
• High Data Rate, 1 MHz Typical (NRZ)
• Wide Supply Voltage Capability
• Microprocessor Compatible Drive
• To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements, the
suffix ”V” must be included at end of part number. VDE 0884 is a test option.
• Interfacing Computer Terminals to Peripheral Equipment
• Digital Control of Power Supplies
• Line Receiver — Eliminates Noise
• Digital Control of Motors and Other Servo Machine Applications
• Logic to Logic Isolator
• Logic Level Shifter — Couples TTL to CMOS
The SLC800 is a highly advanced linear optocoupler device. The product takes advantage of highly matched transistors used for both a
Servo Feedback Loop and a Forward Output Loop. The closely matched transistors provide a high degree of linearity across a wide range
of input signal variation. These features make the SLC800 an ideal product for transformer replacement in many medical, industrial and
power supply isolation circuits. Its small size makes the SLC800 quite attractive for telecom applications in which board space is limited.
The HCPL06XX optocouplers consist of an AlGaAS LED, opti-
cally coupled to a very high speed integrated photo-detector
logic gate with a strobable output (single channel devices). The
devices are housed in a compact small-outline package. This
output features an open collector, thereby permitting wired OR
outputs. The HCPL0600 and HCPL0601 output consists of
bipolar transistors on a bipolar process while the HCPL0611,
HCPL0630 and HCPL0631 output consists of bipolar transistors
on a CMOS process for reduced power consumption. The cou-
pled parameters are guaranteed over the temperature range of -
40°C to +85°C. A maximum input signal of 5 mA will provide a
minimum output sink current of 13 mA (fan out of 8). An internal
noise shield provides superior common mode rejection.
The MOC301XM and MOC302XM series are optically isolated triac driver devices. These devices contain a GaAs infrared
emitting diode and a light activated silicon bilateral switch, which functions like a triac. They are designed for interfacing between
electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115 VAC operations.