DAS Version: DAS v3.0.0
Customers: Internal, tool partners and customers
1. Support of new TriCore, XC2000, XE166 and XC800 derivatives
2. MCD API support added for TriCore, XC2000, XE166 and XC800 (mcdxdas.dll)
3. MCD Basic Client replaces DAD (das_dad.dll) based DAS Basic Client
4. WHQL certified USB Driver will be installed automatically.
miniWiggler, on-board Wiggler: Windows 2000; Win XP 32+64bit; Vista 32+64bit; Win7 32+64bit
USB Wiggler (dark gray box) : Windows 2000; XP; Vista; 7 (all 32bit only)
5. General minor changes for improved robustness
For SPD a device connection is only established if the miniWiggler is using a high speed USB 2.0 port.
JTAG and DAP are not affected by this restriction.
The DAVE™ SDK project provides the tool used to develop DAVE™ 4 software components or applications called "DAVE™ APPs". It provides facilities to create user interface configurations, edit template files, create a signal designer view and create documenta