...全文
31 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Gizmo is a small form factor, low-cost development board for embedded innovators. It combines the power of a supercomputer with the I/O capabilities of a microcontroller. Built upon the first of its kind AMD Embedded G-series APU, the Gizmo board delivers 52.8 GFLOPS at less than 10W! Merging this performance power with direct access to a wide range of interfaces including GPIO, ADC/DAC, PWM, I2C, SPI, USB, SATA and PCIe provides even greater functionality and design possibilities. The Gizmo enables direct access to every I/O feature available on the AMD based platform through two custom card edge connectors: high-speed and low-speed. The Explorer add-on board plugs into the Gizmo through the low-speed connector. Features • Compact, low-cost standalone board used for evaluation, experimentation and development in open source, embedded design projects • A development board providing the ability to leverage many features of the AMD Embedded G-Series APU and controller hub for maximum flexibility • Expansion board capability for additional I/O functionality to access key G-Series features • A board that utilizes SageBIOS™ and supports multiple operating systems: Windows, Linux, RTOS • Multicore and mixed core computing • High performance I/O and embedded I/O with real-time access • 64-bit processing • Hardware virtualization capabilities • Small form factor – just 4 inches x 4 inches (10.16 cm x 10.16 cm) • Affordable, expandable, accessible, innovative Specifications • AMD Embedded G-Series APU • AMD A55E Controller Hub • 1GB DDR3 SDRAM • JTAG header for SmartProbe® development & debug • Low and High Speed card edge connectors for expansion • Graphics – VGA display connector • Ethernet RJ-45 port connector • USB – 2 standard type A USB connectors, pin header w/ 2 USB connectors • SATA – one connector • Audio – Line-in, Line-out and MIC signals • Power – 12VDC power supply with cables • Size – 4” x 4” (10.16 cm x 10.16 cm) • High Performance: 52.8 GFLOP Capacity • Low Power: APU 6.4W TDP

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
硬件/嵌入开发 嵌入开发(WinCE)
社区管理员
  • 嵌入开发(WinCE)社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今