求这到swift的做法 球补全

public class Date implements Comparable<Date> { private static final int[] DAYS = { 0, 31, 29, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31 }; private final int month; private final int day; private final int year; // month (between 1 and 12) // day (between 1 and DAYS[month] // year /** * Initializes a new date from the month, day, and year. * @param month the month (between 1 and 12) * @param day the day (between 1 and 28-31, depending on the month) * @param year the year * @throws IllegalArgumentException if this date is invalid */ public Date(int month, int day, int year) { } /** * Initializes new date specified as a string in form MM/DD/YYYY. * @param date the string representation of this date * @throws IllegalArgumentException if this date is invalid */ public Date(String date) { } /** * Return the month. * @return the month (an integer between 1 and 12) */ public int month() { } /** * Returns the day. * @return the day (an integer between 1 and 31) */ public int day() { } /** * Returns the year. * @return the year */ public int year() { } // is the given date valid? private static boolean isValid(int m, int d, int y) { } // is y a leap year? private static boolean isLeapYear(int y) { } /** * Returns the next date in the calendar. * * @return a date that represents the next day after this day */ public Date next() { } /** * Compares two dates chronologically. * * @param that the other date * @return {@code true} if this date is after that date; {@code false} otherwise */ public boolean isAfter(Date that) { } /** * Compares two dates chronologically. * * @param that the other date * @return {@code true} if this date is before that date; {@code false} otherwise */ public boolean isBefore(Date that) { } /** * Compares two dates chronologically. * * @return the value {@code 0} if the argument date is equal to this date; * a negative integer if this date is chronologically less than * the argument date; and a positive ineger if this date is chronologically * after the argument date */ @Override public int compareTo(Date that) { } /** * Returns a string representation of this date. * * @return the string representation in the format MM/DD/YYYY */ @Override public String toString() { return month + "/" + day + "/" + year; } /** * Compares this date to the specified date. * * @param other the other date * @return {@code true} if this date equals {@code other}; {@code false} otherwise */ @Override public boolean equals(Object other) { } /** * Returns an integer hash code for this date. * * @return an integer hash code for this date */ @Override public int hashCode() { } /** * Unit tests the {@code Date} data type. * * @param args the command-line arguments */ public static void main(String[] args) { Date today = new Date(2, 25, 2004); StdOut.println(today); for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { today = today.next(); StdOut.println(today); } StdOut.println(today.isAfter(today.next())); StdOut.println(today.isAfter(today)); StdOut.println(today.next().isAfter(today)); Date birthday = new Date(10, 16, 1971); StdOut.println(birthday); for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { birthday = birthday.next(); StdOut.println(birthday); } } }
...全文
9 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
eisldkw 2019-05-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复