Two-lane traffic simulations with a blockage induced by an accident car.pdf下载

等级
本版专家分:0
结帖率 93.34%
Programming-for-Computations-Python-A-Gentle-Introduction-to-Numerical-Simulations-with-Python.pdf....

Programming-for-Computations-Python-A-Gentle-Introduction-to-Numerical-Simulations-with-Python.pdf

for-Computations-Python-A-Gentle-Introduction-to-Numerical-Simulations-with-Python (1).pdf.pdf

Programming-for-Computations-Python-A-Gentle-Introduction-to-Numerical-Simulations-with-Python (1).pdf

视觉SLAM学习(三)--------SLAM 综述

SLAM概述 ... SLAM一般处理流程包括track和map两部分。所谓的track是用来估计相机的位姿,也叫front-end。而map部分(back-end)则是深度的构建,通过前面的跟踪模块估计得到相机的位姿,采用三角法(triangulation...

MATLAB全国巡回研讨会讲义-Simulations Made Easy with Simulink.pdf

MATLAB全国巡回研讨会讲义-Simulations Made Easy with Simulink.pdf 本帖最后由 ylyy779530170 于 2012-7-21 17:06 编辑 MATLAB全国巡回研讨会讲义

Ray Tracing Gems-High-Quality and Real-Time Rendering with DXR.pdf

With the announcement of new ray tracing APIs and hardware to support them, developers can easily create real-time applications with ray tracing as a core component. As ray tracing on the GPU becomes...

[FluidDynamicsApplication] Inlet condition for two-fluid simulations

<div><p>As a basis for discussion, the following suggestion is made for an implementation of two-fluid inlet condition. It extends the already existing apply_inlet_process by the following features. ...

Triangle 1.6 (A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator)

Triangle 一个二维高质量网格(mesh)生成器和Delaunay三角化工具. PSLG(Planar Straight Line Graph)约束Delaunay三角网(CDT)与Delaunay三角网相似, 除了PSLG线段在CDT中表示为一条边. ...dim...

Enable non-isothermal simulations with PorousFlowFluidStateBrineCO2

<p>We can either compute the real versions of the saturation and porepressure, or we can have a compute_enthalpy, etc, flag to PorousFlowFluidStateBrineCO2. Or perhaps there's another design. I&#...

《Deep Learning Methods for Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes Simulations of Airfoil Flows》

这篇论文把机翼流体仿真和深度学习结合,预测在不同机翼模型或气流不同的初始速度场下机翼周围气流的压强以及速度场 这篇论文是一个很好的实验记录,我根据自己的任务主要学习第四部分中如何构造数据集、如何进行...

论文研究-PEFORMANCE EVALUATION OF AD HOC ON DEMAND ROUTING PROTOCOL WITH HETEROGENOUS NODES.pdf

PEFORMANCE EVALUATION OF AD HOC ON DEMAND ROUTING PROTOCOL WITH HETEROGENOUS NODES,Mahamadou laico Traore,,In wireless ad hoc network many papers have been ... Simulations are always done with ide

Nose-Hoover simulations with fixed volume and flexible cell shape

This is why simulations within this ensemble are requested using a command very similar to the existing <em>npt</em> command, but with the keyword <em>fixvolume yes</em>. <p>An example is included in...

1D simulations with laser at an angle

Is it possible to perform 1D simulations, where <code>Main()</code> geometry is set to 1D Cartesian, and have lasers incident on a target with an angle? I've tried a <code>LaserGaussian2D</code> ...

Outputs for multi-object GalSim simulations

<div><p>For many-object simulations, we need to set up scripts that allow us to structure the output in a variety of ways, and include an output of the metadata for each object. <p>For example, if we ...

Variation-AwareAdaptiveVoltageScalingforDigitalCMOSck.pdf

To describe the statistics of the closed-loop voltage control, a Markov chain model was developed, which is based on transistor level simulations. Withthismodel,...

Improve the FullSolveMultiApp to support quasi-steady transient simulations

<div><p>Possibly there are two physics forming a coupled system. The transient of one physics is so fast comparing with they other physics, so that at any time it reaches steady state instantaneously,...

Simulation-based Training of AI.pdf

This work studies how an AI-controlled dog-fighting agent with tunable decision- making parameters can learn to optimize performance against an intelligent adversary,as measured by a stochastic ...

An Object Oriented interface for seismic wave finite-differences simulations

(<strong>Can/should be left for a future PR)</li><li>[ ] Figure out what to do with old code. Should we delete it or only deprecate it (and stop using it in the cookbook). I think deleting wouldn'...

CUDA for Engineers: An Introduction to High-Performance Parallel Computing

CUDA for Engineers: An Introduction to High-Performance Parallel Computing by Duane Storti (Author), Mete Yurtoglu (Author) Paperback: 331 pages 出版社: Addison Wesley; 01 edition (2 Nov. 2015) ...

Implementation of interface to i-pi to enable molecular dynamics simulations with psi

<p>The purpose of this PR is to implement the first bits and pieces to connect psi to <a href="https://github.com/i-pi/i-pi">i-pi</a> to enable molecular dynamics simulations with psi. For instance, ...

Switch-Mode Power Supplies - SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs

Switch-Mode Power Supplies Spice Simulations and Practical Designs By Christophe P. Basso * Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional * Number Of Pages: 889 * Publication Date: 2008-01-14 * ISBN-10 / ...

High-Precision, Consistent EKF-based Visual-Inertial Odometry.pdf

In this paper, we focus on the problem of motion tracking in unknown environments using ...an iterative, sliding-window fixed-lag smoother, in both Monte-Carlo simulations and real-world testing. I

【Paper】A review of data-driven building energy consumption prediction studies

论文被引:313(06/15/220) 论文年份:2018

人工智能/数据科学比赛汇总 2019.8

内容来自 DataSciComp,人工智能/数据科学比赛整理平台。 Github:iphysresearch/DataSciComp 本项目由 ApacheCN 强力支持。 微博 | 知乎 | CSDN | 简书 | OSChina | 博客园 全球数据智能大赛(2019)——“数字人体...

人工智能/数据科学比赛汇总 2019.6

内容来自 DataSciComp,人工智能/数据科学比赛整理平台。 Github:iphysresearch/DataSciComp 本项目由 ApacheCN 强力支持。 微博 | 知乎 | CSDN | 简书 | OSChina | 博客园 ...2019世界机器人大赛—BCI脑控机器人...

SLIC与目前最优超像素算法的比较 SLIC Superpixels Compared to State-of-the-art Superpixel Methods

SLIC与目前最优超像素算法的比较 Radhakrishna Achanta, Appu Shaji, Kevin Smith, Aurelien Lucchi, Pascal Fua, and Sabine S¨usstrunk 摘要 近年来,计算机视觉应用越来越依赖超像素,但并不总是清楚什么是...

【DCRNN】Diffusion Convolutional Recurrent Neural Network: Data-Driven Traffic Forecasting

Paper:Diffusion Convolutional Recurrent Neural Network: Data-Driven Traffic Forecasting

Fix two problems with NPT: volume fluctuations (with iso, previously with aniso/tri) and energy ...

<p>These code changes address two different problems: incorrect volume fluctuations and energy conservation. The first problem was related to ndof used to compute targe temperature of barostat ...

ndnSIM的real application(with ccn-cxx)运行

ndnSIM官网说明可以利用ndnsim以及ndn-cxx、NFD等模块来模拟真实的协议栈实验。   但如果采用官网的教程和模块版本,是无法运行的。因为ndn-tools的版本会和ndn-cxx以及NFD模块版本冲突。具体的冲突原因是由于...

ends with big differences in simulations.

<p>With this code: <pre><code>js let latestTimestamp = 0; function tick(timestamp) { latestTimestamp = latestTimestamp || timestamp; const delta = (timestamp - latestTimestamp); ...

ASE and the Fifth phase for the 5-Phase Method for Annual Daylighting Simulations.

Making it work with Honeybee might require some coordination and an additional Recipe or something similar. (I don't want to crap all over the github commenting/reporting format, but I did not ...

相关热词 c# 设置窗体为激活 c# 同步发送 c# 多进程 锁 c# 读取类的属性和值 c# out 使用限制 c#获取url的id c# update 集合 c# 公众号 菜单 c#for迭代 c#指针应用