基于Rails的Web仪表盘 – robinhood-on-rails

weixin_38096967 2019-09-12 12:14:01
Robinhood on Rails Robinhood on Rails is a simple front end dashboard for the free trading platform Robinhood . You’re presented with your autorefreshing portfolio after logging in: DISCLAIMER I am not affiliated with Robinhood or its associates. I am in no way responsible for any losses incurred through using this code or application. This app relies on the private API as found here (special thanks to sanko for providing documentation). It isn’t recommended to use this since the API is private and can change unexpectedly at any time, and is not officially supported. Using any kind of unpublished API for investing is risky, and you should thoroughly review any code involving any kind of money or investment published on the web to ensure the creator isn’t doing something malicious. It’s your money, after all. Your safest bet is to use the sanctioned phone app. Having said that, creating this app has been a lot of fun and I use it a lot more than I use the phone app. Current features Realtime, auto-refreshing portfolio dashboard Custom “folder” labels (stock organizing dividers) Watchlist Add and remove stocks Custom “folders” labels (stock organizing dividers) Reorganizing/ordering stocks via drag ‘n drop automatically syncs with Robinhood phone app Price charts Fundamentals tooltips Orders Basic buy and sell at last trade price Cancel pending orders Transfers Basic deposit and withdraw from existing ACH accounts View history Dividends Notifications View and dismiss Usage You have the choice of a basic installation or Docker (see instructions below). Basic installation This is a basic Rails project. You can install Ruby on Rails (and RVM) by visiting the RVM install page . If you already have ruby on rails set up, simply clone this project. Then run the basic steps to run the project like you would any other rails project: bundle install bundle exec rake db:create db:migrate it doesn’t actually rely on a database, but rails might complain that it isnt set up then, start the web server: bundle exec rails server navigate to http://localhost:3000/ in whatever webrowser you use (I use chrome, for instance), and you should see a login screen: Enter your log in info, and you’ll be presented with your Robinhood dashboard. Install with Docker This repository comes with a Dockerfile to easily set up a server with minimal configuration. To build the image, run: $ git clone https://github.com/bcwik9/robinhood-on-rails.git $ cd robinhood-on-rails $ docker build --tag robinhood-on-rails . Then you can run the server: $ docker run --rm -dt -p 3000:3000 robinhood-on-rails This will run the server on your host-machine’s port 3000.
...全文
23 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务