...全文
8 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Woodhead Publishing Limited, 2013 This book is arranged in two parts. Part I, comprising ten chapters, deals with RF MEMS as an enabling technology. This part covers the latest trends in fabrication and technology: in RF MEMS components including RF antennas and RF front-ends, and wafer-level packaging and reliability. All the chapters are in the fi eld that would traditionally be described as ‘RF MEMS’. Also in this part of the book we have included an overview chapter on wireless techniques and protocols, so that the reader can gain a comprehensive systems overview and understanding of the protocols and issues associated with the fl ow of data in present day wireless nodes and networks. Part II of the book, comprising eight chapters, focuses on applications addressing a diverse range of portable, wireless and mobile systems incorporating all types of MEMS. Chapters in this section cover energy harvesting for powering wireless systems, and implantable biomedical microsystems (for ocular and drug delivery applications), combining wireless technology and MEMS from a historical and present day perspective. MEMS in automotive radar, in telecommunication systems, and in portable display systems are also covered. We believe that we have produced a unique volume which covers both ‘basics’ and ‘applied’. I am very grateful to all of our very busy authors, who found the time to provide their valued contributions to what we all hope will be a signifi cant and important book that will expand the knowledge in this fi eld. I would also like to record my thanks to the staff at Woodhead Publishing for their professionalism and dedication in bringing this project to completion.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
CSDN 下载资源悬赏专区
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • 下载资源悬赏专区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日