...全文
135 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Version: 2.12.0 (2019-07-17) Keil.STM32F7xx_DFP.2.12.0.pack Download Updated Pack to include subset of STM32Cube_FW_F7 Firmware Package version V1.15.0 using HAL Drivers V1.2.7 Added support for Low Level (LL) drivers. Corrected RTE_Device.h file (I2C3_SDA) Corrected condition for selecting HAL RCC MX_Device_h.ftl: Updated parsing of USART virtual mode Updated generation of macros: Added handling for '(' and ')' symbols Corrected launching STM32CubeMX via "play" button for existing projects overwrites with a new STM32CubeMX project file instead of loading existing. Updated Board Examples: graphics examples use Segger emWin version 5.50.0. examples enable Event Recorder in debug targets Updated LCDConf.c (ready for GUI_USE_ARGD = 1) CMSIS-Driver: CAN: Corrected SetBitrate function to leave Silent and Loopback mode as they were. Corrected SetMode function to clear Silent and Loopback mode when NORMAL mode is activated. Corrected MessageSend function to only access required data for sending. EMAC: Corrected __MEMORY_AT(x) define to be compliant with Arm Compiler 6. Corrected: ETH DMA initialization moved to enable of MAC transmitter or receiver solving netInitialize/netUnnitialize/netInitialize sequence. I2C: Corrected transfers for data sizes greater than 255 (Complete Reload handling). Corrected I2C_SlaveReceive functionality. Corrected code alignment. MCI: Added data cache handling. USART: Added check for valid pointer to USART_PIN prior to use. Corrected POWER_OFF sequence. DMA is DeInitialized after it is aborted. USB Device: Updated USBD_EndpointConfigure function to check that maximum packet size requested fits into configured FIFO (compile time configured). I/O output speed is configurable SPI: Updated SPI_TRANSFER_INFO structure - tx_buf type changed from uint8_t * to const uint8_t *. Added check for valid pointer to SPI_PIN prior to use.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
CSDN 下载资源悬赏专区
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • 下载资源悬赏专区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日