vi editor document下载

weixin_39821746 2020-11-15 09:00:55
If you are very interest in LINUX, and this document is very suitable for you.
相关下载链接://download.csdn.net/download/zhoushuai520/2825062?utm_source=bbsseo
...全文
14 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
i Wind River Systems Tornado Training Workshop Wind River Systems, Inc. 500 Wind River Way Alameda, CA 94501 510-749-2141 FAX: 510-749-2378 training@wrs.com http://www.wrs.com/training Version 5.1 24 May 1999 TM ii Wind River Systems Copyright © Wind River Systems, Inc. 1986 - 1999 Version 5.1, 24 May 1999 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form, by photocopy, microfilm, retrieval system, or by any other means now known or hereafter invented without the prior written permission of Wind River System, Inc. This document is designed to support the Tornado Training Workshop class. It is not designed as a stand-alone document, nor can it substitute for the Tornado or VxWorks documentation. For information about the Wind River Systems training program, see: http://www.wrs.com/training Training Department . Wind River Systems, Inc. 500 Wind River Way Alameda, CA 94501 510-749-2141 (phone) 510-749-2378 (fax) EMAIL: training@wrs.com For training in Europe, Asia and Africa, please contact your local sales office. VxWorks® and Wind River Systems® are registered trademarks and Tornado, Tornado II, wind, windX, WindPower, WindNet, WindNet SNMP, WindView, VxGNU, VxGDB, VxSim, VxVMI, VxMP, and MicroWorks are trademarks of Wind River Systems, Inc. All other trademarks cited herein are the properties of their respective owners. iii Wind River Systems Course Prerequisites • General prerequisites: l One year C programming experience: familiarity with basic control structures, pointers, structures, preprocessor commands. l Basic understanding of operating systems and debugging techniques. • Functional knowledge of host platform: l UNIX: user-level knowledge of UNIX file system and csh shell; editing text with vi, emacs, or host-native GUI editor; X window system GUI. l Windows: user-level knowledge of Windows NT/95/ 98 graphical and command-line user interfaces, file systems, and standard Windows editor. iv Wind River Systems Course Objectives • Overview of Tornado / VxWorks facilities. • Boot VxWorks and download object modules to a VxWorks target. • Use Tornado tools to perform cross-development. • Control, and communicate between, tasks executing under VxWorks. • Use WindView to analyze a multitasking application. • Use VxWorks primitives to access resources exclusively, and to synchronize the actions of different tasks. • Use timers for periodic code execution. • Differentiate between the standard I/O library, the formatted I/O library, and the basic I/O system. • Create and use local file systems. • From VxWorks, access file systems on remote machines. • Reconfigure VxWorks, linking in user-defined code. v Wind River Systems Table of Contents Volume 1 Chapter Getting Started ............................................... 1 Components of Tornado Getting Help Hardware/Software Configuration Booting Starting Tornado WDB Agent Projects ............................................................ 2 Projects Overview Bootable Projects and VxWorks Configuration Integrated Simulator Downloadable Projects Build Specifications WindSh and Browser .................................... 3 WindSh Browser CrossWind....................................................... 4 Overview Starting A Debugging Session Basic Debugging System-level Debugging Real-Time Multitasking ............................... 5 Introduction Task Basics Task Control Error Status System Tasks WindView 2.0.................................................. 6 WindView Configuration Events vi Wind River Systems Semaphores..................................................... 7 Overview Binary Semaphores and Synchronization Mutual Exclusion Intertask Communication ............................ 8 Introduction Shared Memory Message Queues Pipes Memory............................................................ 9 Memory Allocation Exceptions, Interrupts and Timers ............. 10 Exception Handling and Signals Interrupt Service Routines Timers I/O and File System ....................................... 11 Introduction Character I/O Block I/O Networking..................................................... 12 Introduction VxWorks Network Configuration Routing Protocols Remote Access Services Reconfiguring VxWorks ............................... 13 Production Issues VxWorks Start-up Optional Products.......................................... 14 Overview Shared Memory Objects (VxMP) Virtual Memory (VxVMI) Appendix Code Examples Index

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
CSDN 下载资源悬赏专区
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • 下载资源悬赏专区社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日