回复
let it to be forgotten

as a flower is forgotten
zhsimon 2003-08-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1楼,别难过,你看,前面还有很多好事,
20xx年度人教新目标八年级下期末试卷 单项选择 ( )1.Tomorrow is Sunday. Jim will go hiking with his friends if it ________. A. isn't rain B. doesn't rain C. won't rain D. don't rain ( )2. Lucy’s quite math, but she never drops it. A. weak in B. good at C. tied of D. interested in ( )3 . ---Mike hurt his leg while playing football yesterday. --- _______ . A. That’s nothing B. That’s all right C. Never mind D. I’m sorry to hear that ( )4.He____25 yuan buying this new book yesterday afternoon. A. spent B. cost C. took D. paid ( )5.— Have you seen the funny movie Let the Bullet(子弹)Fly? — Yes, it made me _________ many times. A. laugh B. cry C. sleep D. sing ( )6.---- _______ has Mary been playing the piano? ---- For three and a half hours. A. How soon B. How long C. How far D. How often ( )7. My mother often tells me ____ at others. A. don't laugh  B. not laugh   C. not to laugh   D. to not laugh ( )8. Eric’s never seen a three-D movie at the cinema,_______? A. hasn’t he B. has he C. isn’t he D. is he ( )9. Can you tell me ________ at that time ? A. what were they doing B. what they were doing C. what are they doing D. what they are doing ( )10.---He didn’t go to the lecture this morning, did he? ---______. Though he was not feeling very well. A. Yes, he did. B. No, he didn’t. C. No, he did. D. Yes, he didn’t ( )11. About _____ of the students in our class were born in the _____. A. two-thirds, 1990’s B. two-thirds, 1990s C. two-third, 1990 D.two-third, 1970s ( )12. –Does your grandpa lives_______? –Yes, but he never feels_______. A. alone, alone B. lonely, lonely C. lonely, alone D. alone, lonely ( )13. When you don’t know the meaning of the word, you’d better _________in a dictionary. A. look up it B. look for it C. look it up D. look it for ( )14. If children can make good use of the Internet, it will have a good _____on them. A. result B. advice C. message D. influence ( )15. This pai

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
提出问题
其他 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • community_281
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日