回复
C#里删除文件就不要用什么dos调用了吧
用API呀
BOOL DeleteFile(
LPCTSTR lpFileName // file name
);
Parameters
lpFileName
[in] Pointer to a null-terminated string that specifies the file to be deleted.
Windows NT/2000/XP: In the ANSI version of this function, the name is limited to MAX_PATH characters. To extend this limit to nearly 32,000 wide characters, call the Unicode version of the function and prepend "\\?\" to the path. For more information, see File Name Conventions.

Windows 95/98/Me: This string must not exceed MAX_PATH characters.

Return Values
If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.

If the function fails, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError.

Remarks
If an application attempts to delete a file that does not exist, the DeleteFile function fails.

To delete or rename a file, you must have either delete permission on the file or delete child permission in the parent directory. If you set up a directory with all access except delete and delete child and the ACLs of new files are inherited, then you should be able to create a file without being able to delete it. However, you can then create a file, and you will get all the access you request on the handle returned to you at the time you create the file. If you requested delete permission at the time you created the file, you could delete or rename the file with that handle but not with any other.

Windows 95/98/Me: The DeleteFile function deletes a file even if it is open for normal I/O or as a memory-mapped file. To prevent loss of data, close files before attempting to delete them.

Windows NT/2000/XP: The DeleteFile function fails if an application attempts to delete a file that is open for normal I/O or as a memory-mapped file.

To close an open file, use the CloseHandle function.

Windows 95/98/Me: DeleteFileW is supported by the Microsoft Layer for Unicode. To use this, you must add certain files to your application, as outlined in Microsoft Layer for Unicode on Windows 95/98/Me Systems.

紫郢剑侠 2003-08-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1998年的软件报里有篇文章所介绍的技术好像可以解决这个问题.
chon81 2003-08-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1你可以用system函数,调用DOS命令DEL删除里面的文件.
2把目录里面的文件一个一个的检索,找到一个删一个了.
3把该目录删了,再建一个同名目录啊.