本版专家分:10
Bbs1
本版专家分:0
匿名用户不能发表回复!
其他相关推荐
打开orcale服务器的脚本
have you ask me!! help me trying!!
uvalive3938 “Ray, Pass me the dishes!”
3938 “Ray, Pass me the dishes!” After doing Ray a great favor to collect sticks for Ray, Poor Neal becomes very hungry. In return for Neal’s help, Ray makes a great dinner for Neal. When it is time
jquery help me
jquery help me 网络技术 网络技术 网络技术 网络技术 网络技术
how notes help me
1.well ,I bought a car in the moring not for me,and i watch 'the big bang' in the afternoon.By the end of afternoon,I've heard some annoying news,I'm getting really angry. 2.considering writing for t
poj-2996 Help Me with the Game
Help Me with the Game Time Limit: 1000MS   Memory Limit: 65536K Total Submissions: 3210   Accepted: 2071 Description Your task is to read a picture of a chessboard position
POJ2996 - Help Me with the Game
//Memory Time //216K 0MS #include #include using namespace std; /* 1、输出先列后行 2、行号是从下往上计数的,最上面的行是8 3、:黑    .白 4、白 行号为从小到大   黑相反 */ struct chess { char name; char row; char c
<poj-2996>Help Me with the Game
Help Me with the Game Time Limit: 1000MS   Memory Limit: 65536K Total Submissions: 4514   Accepted: 2853 Description Your task is to read a picture of a chessboard positi
我的困惑,help me!!!
我学习了一年的汇编语言(16位和windows环境下的32位汇编都学了一些,自认为基础还不错,也很感兴趣),并且有较为良好的C语言基础,想要参加2010年9月全国软考,报考程序员,可是软考规定需要掌握除了C之外的另一种语言(Java和C++选一种),可是我又不想放弃汇编语言的学习,而且我很想通过汇编的学习,贴近系统的底层,看了很多文章,很多老师都说过不能涉猎太多语言。我也不想,但现在真的不知道怎么
Help Me with the Game(模拟法)
Description Your task is to read a picture of a chessboard position and print it in the chess notation. Input The input consists of an ASCII-art picture of a chessboard with chess pieces on positio
zoj3640 Help Me Escape
Help Me Escape Time Limit: 2 Seconds Memory Limit: 32768 KB Background If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall
关闭