本版专家分:32
Bbs1
Bbs1
匿名用户不能发表回复!
其他相关推荐
ASP.NET Interview Questions
Some common questions asked during interview regarding ASP.NET.
Asking the right questions.pdf
Asking the right questions.pdf
mysql中questions与com_select的区别
大家知道,在mysql中,计算qps与qts时,目前有两种方式。具体的算法如下:方法一:基于 questions  计算qps,基于  com_commit  com_rollback 计算tpsquestions = show global status like 'questions';uptime = show global status like 'uptime';qps=question...
【论文笔记】Reading Wikipedia to Answer Open-Domain Questions
    这篇Reading Wikipedia to AnswerOpen-Domain Questions是关于QA系统的,其工作流程为:    系统读取用户输入的开放领域问题,在Wikipedia上检索该问题的相关文档(documentretrieval),接着使用Machine Comprehension技术来根据问题在相关文档中找到答案并返回给用户。Wiki-QA和基于知识库的QA系统的对...
some questions and tips about java
some questions about java
Some Questions about eXtremeDB Log
1. About log, in document "eXtremeDB_Transaction_Logging.pdf", it said "mco_translog_init()" should be called just after "mco_runtime_start()", but if the database is opened using SQL C++ API "engine.
Some common questions in English Interview
<br />Q1:what are your goals in five years or where do you see yourself in five years?<br /> <br />A: i will try my best to create more values for the company during this time.To myself, i hope i can become an team leader in no more than 3 years and get hi
Some questions on MapGuide Enterprise 2007
1- When AMGE 2007 SP1 is connected to SQL Server, with lets say 10 simultaneous users, how many connections to SQL Server are opened ? One of my partners tells me it can have an impact on the kind
Some interesting questions raised by Google
1. Solve this cryptic equation, realizing of course that values for M and E could be interchanged. No leading zeros are allowed. WWWDOT - GOOGLE = DOTCOM 2. Write a haiku describing possible methods f
Some Questions of Process API(1)
Some Questions of Process APIRecord some code of calling Process API to enhance the understanding of these API. Some questions and related coding. It’s even more fun than it sounds! Aside(RTFM – READ
关闭