我要《Visual BASIC 5 Web Development》(用VB5进行高性能Web开发),谁有?

imur 2003-08-22 06:31:27

我要《Visual BASIC 5 Web Development》(用VB5进行高性能Web开发),谁有?

找了很久了,电子的、纸质的都行。
谢谢先!
...全文
55 4 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
4 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
imur 2003-08-29
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
VB5都成古董了--可这本书有些内容我要啊也没有办法我没有看到有VB6讲robot等内容的.
谢谢hhjjhjhj(大头)大侠!
那位帮一下?
zhenglc 2003-08-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
VB5都成古董了
hhjjhjhj 2003-08-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
看这个好了
http://www.microsoft.com/China/msdn/library/techart/Msowcbasics.asp
imur 2003-08-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
难道没有人知道?
大侠们啊,请露面。
谢谢先!
Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step by Step 576 pages Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (May 7, 2010) Language: English ISBN-10: 0735626693 ISBN-13: 978-0735626690 Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic® 2010. Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic® 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level, you'll find the practical guidance and examples you need to start building professional applications for Windows® and the Web. Discover how to: Work in the Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 Integrated Development Environment (IDE) Master essential techniques-from managing data and variables to using inheritance and dialog boxes Create professional-looking UIs; add visual effects and print support Build compelling Web features with the Visual Web Developer tool Use Microsoft® ADO.NET and advanced data presentation controls Debug your programs and handle run-time errors Use new features, such as Query Builder, and Microsoft® .NET Framework Contents at a Glance Part I Getting Started with Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 1 Exploring the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment 3 2 Writing Your First Program 37 3 Working with Toolbox Controls 67 4 Working with Menus, Toolbars, and Dialog Boxes 97 Part II Programming Fundamentals 5 Visual Basic Variables and Formulas, and the NET Framework 123 6 Using Decision Structures 159 7 Using Loops and Timers 181 8 Debugging Visual Basic Programs 209 9 Trapping Errors by Using Structured Error Handling 227 10 Creating Modules and Procedures 247 11 Using Arrays to Manage Numeric and String Data 273 12 Working w
Bill writes: "I began my career in the early 1990's, originally an Electronic Engineering major and, soon after, the U.S. Navy. I soon found myself in a shut down engineering firm and was too stubborn to take anything less. My shipmate introduced me to VB 3.0 and Access 2.0 and, for the next few months, I found myself learning everything I could about VB. I began developing a phonebook program using VB and MS Access. I would program 12 to 14 hours a day, including all nighters or until my hands got numb. I read every book I could on VB, many of which were references and how to's. Everything I wanted to do in VB I was able to, thanks to the language. After four months of steady learning, I landed a contract position writing VB software to control data acquisition modules – luckily the majority of the work was with VB and Access. I thought I knew everything after that. I earned a grand a week and soon forgot about school. For my first three years I worked very hard and put in lots of hours, and I bought and read even more books. Books like Dan Appleman's Programmer's API, which I didn't understand for over a year after I bought it. As soon as Wrox books came out I was hooked. My first book was the Revolutionary Guide to Visual C++. I liked the style as well as the straight forward information not found anywhere else. As the years have passed, I have found learning new and other types of technology much easier. I found it just takes time, dedication, and some common sense to succeed in this business. I am the Technical Lead in my current position, introducing project methodology, new technologies, standards, and training to development teams. I have spent some time consulting and have been exposed to technologies such as ASP, Delphi, Pascal, COM, C/C++, SQL, Java, ADO, Visual Basic, and now .NET. I currently live in Sacramento, California, and can be contacted via e-mail at bforgey@vbcentral.net." Thanks goes out to Wrox Press, Paul, Richard, Rob, Laura, these are wonderful people to work with. Also thanks to the team of technical reviewers. I'd also like to thank Desiree for being so forgiving for all those late nights and lost moments. I could never write the words to express my feelings about you.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VB 网络编程
社区管理员
  • 网络编程
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今