Sun 出了新的 Java 认证种类了 - Business Component Developer

zhirenshao 2003-08-24 09:46:15
Sun 最近出了一个新的认证种类
Sun Certified Business Component Developer for Java 2 Platform 1.3 (CX-310-090)

基本上是和
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for Java 2 Platform同一个级别的。也需要先过SCJP的考试,才能考SCBCD。但靠SCBCD不需要先过SCWCD

这个Business Component Developer 的考试大纲偶看了一下,基本就是是考EJB的。
我想是由于SCWCD里面没有EJB的内容吧,所以才出了一个新的考试
...全文
32 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
01101230 2003-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
哦,看到了。SUN中国的没有,要到SUN.COM才看到,可能现在还没得考吧?都没写价钱。不过要求好象挺高的,70道题64%才PASS
feyge 2003-08-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
有用吗?费用多少呀
Product Description RFID is a method of remotely storing and receiving data using devices called RFID tags. RFID tags can be small adhesive stickers containing antennas that receive and respond to transmissions from RFID transmitters. RFID tags are used to identify and track everything from Exxon EZ pass to dogs to beer kegs to library books. For security professionals needing to get up and running fast with the topic of RFID, this How to Cheat approach to the topic is the perfect "just what you need to know" book! * For most business organizations, adopting RFID is a matter of when * The RFID services market is expected to reach $4 billion by 2008 About the Author Frank Thornton runs his own technology consulting firm, Blackthorn Systems, which specializes in information security and wireless networks. His specialties include wireless network architecture, design, and implementation, as well as network troubleshooting and optimization. An interest in amateur radio helped him bridge the gap between computers and wireless networks. Having learned at a young age which end of the soldering iron was hot, he has even been known to repair hardware on occasion. In addition to his computer and wireless interests, Frank was a law enforcement officer for many years. As a detective and forensics expert he has investigated approximately one hundred homicides and thousands of other crime scenes. Combining both professional interests, he was a member of the workgroup that established ANSI Standard "ANSI/NIST-CSL 1-1993 Data Format for the Interchange of Fingerprint Information." An expert in multiple fields including computer networks and physics (the parent fields of RFID), Dr. Paul Sanghera is an educator, technologist, and an entrepreneur living in Silicon Valley, California. With a Master degree in Computer Science from Cornell University and a Ph.D. in Physics from Carleton University, he has authored and co-authored more than 100 technical papers published in well reputed European and American research journals. He has earned several industry certifications including CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Project+, CompTIA Linux+, Sun Certified Java Programmer, and Sun Certified Business Component Developer. Dr. Sanghera has contributed to building the world class technologies such as Netscape Communicator, and Novell's NDS. He has taught technology courses at various institutes including San Jose Sate University and Brooks College. As an engineering manager, he has been at the ground floor of several startups. He is the author of the following four books: SCJP Exam for J2SE 5: A Concise and Comprehensive Study Guide for The Sun Certified Java Programmer Exam; In Depth: Project Management Professional Study Guide for PMP and CAPM Exams; Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 10 Study Guide; SCBCD Exam Study Kit: Java Business Component Developer Certification For EJB.
Book Description Publication Date: August 26, 2004 | ISBN-10: 0672326361 | ISBN-13: 978-0672326363 | Edition: 1 Getting the most bang for their buck is a goal for every company, large or small. That is why open-source technologies are becoming so popular. However, organizations are often wary of the scalability, security and stability that open-source technologies offer. Tomcat Unleashed is a comprehensive guide that will show you how Tomcat 5.x can meet these expectations and more. Detailed, hands-on coverage of Tomcat 5.x will teach you how to deploy it at an enterprise level, as well as integrate it with other components, including databases, LDAP and web application frameworks. Get the most bang for your buck with Tomcat Unleashed. Editorial Reviews About the Author Lajos Moczar has worked with open source software since 1995. Through his business, Galatea IS Inc., he provides training and consulting services to companies around the world. His first book, The Cocoon Developer's Handbook, was published in 2002 by Sams Publishing. In addition to his writings on Tomcat and Cocoon, Lajos maintains his well-known FlashGuides at his site, http://www.galatea.com. When he is not writing books, he develops and sells Az, an integrated bundling of Apache and Tomcat. And when he is not writing software, he pursues his chief occupation of enjoying life in the Rockies with his wife and children. Introduction My primary interest in open source software (OSS) is in building enterprise information systems using open source components. The maturity of OSS makes this not only possible but easily achievable on many levels. In the early days of OSS, you might find occasional pockets of OSS usage in organizations; zealots who pushed the bleeding edge by running rogue Web servers on Apache with JServer or Java Web Server. These days, the sometimes furtive activities of such individuals has given way to a broader understanding that OSS is not only an enticing business choice but a sound technological one as well. When I first started using products such as Apache, MySQL, Apache JServer, Sun's Java Web Server, and the first versions of Tomcat, it was in situations where we were all starting out getting our feet wet with OSS and trying to convince upper management that we had a revolution in the making. Now we are seeing major shifts in government and corporate enterprises toward OSS. We have a plethora of options in the OSS world—products to match nearly every facet of computing and with more being invented each day. In fact, if anything, the very multitude of options adds another layer of complexity in creating OSS-based enterprises. What I stress with my clients is that if you want to build your enterprise around open source products, you must approach OSS with an "enterprise" mindset. That is, you must select, configure and run open source products with the same attention to stability, security, and interoperability that you would demand of commercial products. We're talking about running enterprises here, not standalone Web servers; the demands on OSS are now greater and we must pay more attention to how we use OSS than whether we use it or not. This is the key to success with OSS: If you use it right, if you can surround it with a framework that ensures a stable and secure operating environment for your enterprise applications, you will achieve the promise of OSS. It is with this approach that I have used Tomcat for many years and now come to write about it. Tomcat is a fine piece of software, and does its job as a servlet container extremely well. What I want to show in this book is how to use Tomcat in a production, enterprise environment. You'll see the factors that go into using Tomcat as a critical part of an open source J2EE environment, as well as a key component in the enterprise. We'll get the chance to hook up Tomcat with databases, OpenLDAP, OpenEJB, and authentication mechanisms such as Kerberos. Along the way, you'll hear me talk over and over again about the things I think are most important: having a stable, well documented, secure and thoroughly tested Tomcat installation. In the end, the point is simple: Tomcat, like any other piece of information technology, is a tool to support your business. Like a physical tool, you have to understand its operation, how to use it right, and how to take care of it. Surrounded as we are by technology, it is easy to forget that it still comes down to supporting the business. With the tools supplied by a solid enterprise, an organization can do its work more effectively and efficiently. And that is what I hope you get from this book: how to use Tomcat to realize the goals of your business. In Part 1 of this book, we'll get started by downloading Tomcat and doing basic configuration, security, and administration. Here we'll take the first steps in creating a production-quality Tomcat installation. Part 2 will cover Web application development. After a J2EE introduction, I'll talk about how to create a robust development environment for Web applications that uses Ant and CVS. With that in place, we'll move on to developing with servlets, JSPs (using JSP 2.0 and JSTL), filters, listeners, XSLT, JNDI, JTA, and log4j. Tomcat administration is the subject of Part 3, where I'll start with a chapter on Tomcat internals so that you have a good grasp of what goes on behind the scenes. After that comes chapters on administration and configuration basics, I'll cover such topics as Web server integration, load balancing, clustering, and advanced authentication mechanisms using Kerberos and JAAS. The last part of the book will deal with some more advanced areas of Tomcat, including Tomcat customization, EJB server integration and using embedded Tomcat. Product Details Paperback: 768 pages Publisher: Sams; 1 edition (August 26, 2004) Language: English ISBN-10: 0672326361 ISBN-13: 978-0672326363

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Java相关技术讨论
javaspring bootspring cloud 技术论坛(原bbs)
社区管理员
  • Java相关社区
  • 小虚竹
  • 谙忆
加入社区