本版专家分:12773
Bbs7
本版专家分:14713
匿名用户不能发表回复!
其他相关推荐
UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook (5th Ed).pdf
UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook (5th Ed).pdf
Unix和Linux系统管理手册(第5版)_Unix_and_Linux_System_Administration_Handbook_5th
对你没看错是第五版! Linux管理界的圣经级读物, 从技术到策略.新版全面更新了内容, 包括UEFI, 云计算, 数据中心管理, 网络监控技术, 性能分析,等等新的内容. 和Linux打交道的任何人必备!
AIX系统管理员认证流程
System p - AIX System Administration,AIX系统管理员认证流程
参加CCF CSP认证者须知
发布单位:中国计算机学会      发布时间:2014-11-11 15:06      凡有意参加CCF CSP认证者,请在cspro.org网站上注册、报名、缴费、打印准考证,参加认证后可以在网站查询成绩并打印(邮寄)成绩单。进行网上报名前,请认真阅读本须知。 一、注册 1.   在CCF CSP认证网站(cspro.org)首页点击“考生注册报名”进入注册界面,请使用本人
HP-UX System and Network Administration II.pdf
The 5-day HP-UX System and Network Administration I course is the first of two courses that prepares the student to be a successful system and network administrator of an HP 9000 workstation or server system.
Pro Python System Administration(2nd)英文pdf
2014.11.17出版的新书 ISBN-13: 978-1484203354 ISBN-10: 1484203356 Edition: 2nd Pro Python System Administration, Second Edition explains and shows how to apply Python scripting in practice. It will show you how to approach and resolve real-world issues that most system administrators will come across in their careers. This book has been updated using Python 2.7 and Python 3 where appropriate. It also uses various new and relevant open source projects and tools that should now be used in practice. Table of Contents 1. Reading and Collecting Performance Data Using SNMP 2. Managing Devices Using SOAP API 3. Creating a Web Application for IP Address Accountancy 4. Integrating the IP Address Application with DHCP 5. Maintaining a List of Virtual Hosts in an Apache Configuration File 6. Gathering and Presenting Statistical Data from Apache Log Files 7. Performing Complex Searches and Reporting on Application Log Files 8. A Web Site Availability Check Script for Nagios 9. Management and Monitoring Subsystem 10. Remote Monitoring Agents 11. Statistics Gathering and Reporting 12. Distributed Message Processing System 13. Automatic MySQL Database Performance Tuning 14. Using Amazon EC2/S3 as a Data Warehouse Solution
HP-UX System and Network Administration I-03
主要是nuix的一些操作手册和nuix系统的使用管理的一些操作指导
HP-UX System and Network Administration I.pdf
The 5-day HP-UX System and Network Administration I course is the first of two courses that prepares the student to be a successful system and network administrator of an HP 9000 workstation or server system.
HP0-P20, HP-UX 11i v3 System Administration
\HP-Certification HP0-P20 - HP-UX 11i v3 System Administration 没能拿到全部题目,只是部分,请参考
Ignite-UX Guide for HP-UX 11i
Ignite-UX Administration Guide for HP-UX 11i
关闭
关闭