1. Responsible for the artistic design of company’s website. Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of company’s website, such as adding new pages, modifying current pages, adjusting site structure, etc.
2. Responsible for the artistic design for web parts of company’s software products, and also producing individual web pages accordingly.
1. At least 2 years’ professional experience in designing and producing web pages.
2. Excellent aesthetic sense.
3. Excellent user interface design skills. Understand the fundamental usability principles.
4. Experienced in DreamWeaver, Photoshop, Fireworks or other tools.
6. Excellent person-to-person communication skills, and team oriented.