redhat8i下怎样安装oracle9i

wangyoucao1234 2003-09-13 08:04:48
我在redhat8下安装oarcle9i时键入runInstaller进行安装时出现以下问题,我憋了两天了不知是什么原因,请高手帮忙[Oracle@fxg Disk1]$ ./runInstaller
[Oracle@fxg Disk1]$ Initializing Java Virtual Machine from /tmp/OraInstall2003-09-12_08-46-25PM/jre/bin/java. Please wait...
Font specified in font.properties not found [-tlc-song-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-c-*-gbk-0]
Font specified in font.properties not found [-tlc-song-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-c-*-gbk-0]
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F1,_Key_Help" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F10,Shift_Key_Menu" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>KP_Enter,_Key_Execute" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "Alt<Key>Return,Alt_Key_KP_Enter" to type VirtualBinding
解决
...全文
34 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Drate 2003-09-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:12:00 -0500 (EST), Jun Wan wrote:

> I try to use the Linux version of artemis. I got the following error
> message.

> My system is Redhat 7.1 with JDK 1.3.0.2 installed.

> ./art
> starting Artemis with flags: -mx150m -ms20m -noverify
> Font specified in font.properties not found
> [--symbol-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-adobe-fontspecific]
> Font specified in font.properties not found
> [--symbol-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-adobe-fontspecific]

> ...

These warnings are common on GNU/Linux. They appear to be harmless.

> Warning: Cannot convert string "MetaCtrl<Key>Insert" to type
> VirtualBinding

I haven't seen this warning before.

If, despite these warnings, Artemis is working OK then I would suggest
that you ignore them. Otherwise please let me know what problems you
are having.

Kim.

---------------

好像上面那位说这些错误是可以略过的?要不你试试吧?

社区成员

发帖
与我相关