黄花 2002年12月 PowerBuilder大版内专家分月排行榜第二
Blank
蓝花 2003年3月 PowerBuilder大版内专家分月排行榜第三
Bbs4
本版专家分:1211
匿名用户不能发表回复!
其他相关推荐
UNIX编程常见问题解答
1. Process Control 1.1 Creating new processes: fork() 1.1.1 What does fork() do? 1.1.2 What's the difference between fork() and vfork()? 1.1.3 Why use _exit rather than exit in the child branch of a fork? 1.2 Environment variables 1.2.1 How can I get/set an environment variable from a program? 1.2.2 How can I read the whole environment? 1.3 How can I sleep for less than a second? 1.4 How can I get a finer-grained version of alarm()? 1.5 How can a parent and child process communicate? 1.6 How do I get rid of zombie processes? 1.6.1 What is a zombie? 1.6.2 How do I prevent them from occuring? 1.7 How do I get my program to act like a daemon? 1.8 How can I look at process in the system like ps does? 1.9 Given a pid, how can I tell if it's a running program? 1.10 What's the return value of system/pclose/waitpid? 1.11 How do I find out about a process' memory usage? 1.12 Why do processes never decrease in size? 1.13 How do I change the name of my program (as seen by `ps')? 1.14 How can I find a process' executable file? 1.14.1 So where do I put my configuration files then? 1.15 Why doesn't my process get SIGHUP when its parent dies? 1.16 How can I kill all descendents of a process?
JAVA通信编程(五)——串口通讯的补充说明
在《JAVA通讯编程(一)——串口通讯》中讲述了如何采用JAVA进行串口通讯,我们采用的是引入RXTXComm.jar的方式,关于这个我有两点需要说明补充。 首先,现在的笔记本一般都不带串口,需要usb转串口之类的工具才能进行通讯,这样对调试程序非常的不方便,所以在windows操作系统下我们选择采用VSPD(Virtual Serial Port Driver)虚拟串口,VSPD对虚拟串口的序
老友记台词学习笔记 SE01EP02(四)
  下面是老友记第一季第二集的后半部分的台词。红色的部分是我的注释。Joey: Your folks are really that bad, huh? Ross: Well, yknow, these people are pros. They know what theyre doing, they take their time, they get the job done.
antd中布局
菜单 例子只支持2级,现在想要三级,测试下! 0.7的版本: <ul nz-menu [nzTheme]="'dark'" [nzMode]="'inline'" [nzInlineCollapsed]="isCollapsed"> <li nz-submenu> <span title> <i class=&
redis源码分析(8)——replication
从源码级别介绍redis的主从同步的实现机制
HDU 1056 HangOver (简单数学题)
题意: 意思就是 你输入一个长度,问你最少用几张卡片能 让伸出去的长度大于等于你输入的长度.公式题目题目上面有 Problem Description How far can you make a stack of cards overhang a table? If you have one card, you can create a maximum over
life for rent 歌词中文翻译
I haven't really ever found a place that I call home 从未有一个地方我真正愿意称之为家   I never stick around quite long enough to make it 我总是不愿停留那么久去
测试系统dsp采样原理
• The principles of sampling, especially the benefits of coherent sampling<br>• How to apply sampling principles in a test situation to digitize an analog signal with a<br>waveform digitizer or an ADC<br>• How analog signals can be created from a set of digitized samples<br>• How a continuous signal can be sampled<br>• The basic capabilities of different Fourier transform algorithms<br>• The results obtained from digitizing a sample set utilizing Fourier transforms<br>• Inverse Fourier transformation and how it can be used to create a sample set, which<br>can be used to create a complex waveform<br>• How to generate an analog signal by applying sampling principles<br>• How sampling a single frequency can represent more than one set of frequencies,<br>which can corrupt sampled data<br>• How to prevent spectral replication/aliasing<br>• sin(x)/x amplitude errors<br>• The causes of and how to prevent spectral leakage<br>• How windowing functions can minimize leakage
PSpice_Introduction
PSpice_Introduction,from which you can learn how to use the PSpice device.
Getting Started with Google Guava
Write more robust code that is easier to read and maintain, Learn how to use Preconditions to prevent and find errors faster, Shows how Guava Collections can make working with Java Collections a breeze
关闭
关闭