CSDN论坛 > Java > Java相关

sos! i need the jdbc driver for sql server2000 but do not know how to find it. [问题点数:0分]

Bbs1
本版专家分:0
结帖率 100%
CSDN今日推荐
Bbs4
本版专家分:1218
Bbs8
本版专家分:37303
Blank
蓝花 2007年1月 Java大版内专家分月排行榜第三
Bbs5
本版专家分:2304
匿名用户不能发表回复!
其他相关推荐
SQL Server2000 Driver for JDBC
SQL Server2000 Driver for JDBC
如果有人问你关系数据库的工作原理,叫他看这篇文章How does a relational database work
When it comes to relational databases, I can’t help thinking that something is missing. They’re used everywhere. There are many different databases: from the small and useful SQLite to the powerful Te
sqlserver2000的三个驱动包
最近在网上找2000的jar包,很不好找,很多没有资源,最后在别人公司要了三个(2000的驱动是三个jar),我打成rar上传一下,方便大家下,呵呵 2000驱动.rar (355.4 KB) 下载次数: 730
VAX-2285_5
If you do not know how to use it, please delet it.
每日英语好文翻译1
fear or love—the Secret of life Hope walls through the fire and faith leaps over it . Our eyes are not viewers.They are also projectors that running a second story over the picture that we see in f
SQL Server 2000 JDBC驱动的三个Jar包
SQL Server 2000数据库驱动文件 msbase.jar、mssqlserver.jar、msutil.jar
Matlab 通过JDBC方式连接Sqlserver数据库
一、为什么要用JDBC连接       首先,Matlab是通过Java写的,自身处理JDBC方式更加迅速;其次ODBC方式连接Sqlserver最终也是转换为JDBC方式。 二、连接工具准备      1、Sqlserver JDBC驱动             下载地址,现在最新版本为4.0,下载压缩包即可。             下载后解压取其中的sqljdbc4.jar和s
苹果CEO史蒂夫·乔布斯在斯坦福演讲原文(转)
Thank you. Im honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college and this is the closest Ive ever gott
java核心技术 第三章 Java 基本程序结构
3.1 简单Java程序 public class FirstSample { public static void main(String[] args) { System.out.println("We will not use Hello,World!"); } } 类名命名规则: 1.大小写敏感 2.以大写字母开头,后面跟数字和字母任意组...
【九度】题目1445:How Many Tables
题目描述: Today is Ignatius' birthday. He invites a lot of friends. Now it's dinner time. Ignatius wants to know how many tables he needs at least. You have to notice that not all the friends know each
关闭
关闭