Blank
黄花 2004年2月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2004年1月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第二
Blank
蓝花 2004年3月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第三
huangxiaofei

等级:

半条命2(HalfLife2)的源代码

ftp://219.238.235.183/www.chinagamedev.net/www.ogdev.org/www.chinagamedev.net/www.ogdev.org/源代码(SourceCode)/halflife2_src.rar ftp://219.238.235....

Half Life 2 Source 引擎介绍

原文:D3DTutorial10_Half-Life2_Shading.pdf m17 转载与编译   关于什么是Engine(引擎)?    在Half-Life 完成之后不久,Valve开始筹备他们的下一个主打游戏--Half-Life 2。在商讨游戏引擎的采用问题上,...

[Half-Life SDK] VHE 3D Select Problem

<div><p>i have a problem with selection from 3d view camera from Valve Hammer Editor, for who know that things of course. <p>When i select a face in 3d view and after that face is another face, my ...

Half-Life SDK cl_dll does not contain input module for Linux or OS X

<p>I tried building a Linux client DLL using the Half-Life SDK (including the patches distributed by the Metamod team and a self-written Makefile). I was relatively successful up until the Windows-...

Half-Life: I can't compile client.dll

<p>those files are not included on SDK? <p>i have tryed with Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual C++ 2010 <p>i use codeblocks to compile. <p>hope you can solve my problem. <p>From already thank ...

[转]Half Life 2 Source 引擎介绍

原文:D3DTutorial10_Half-Life2_Shading.pdf m17 转载与编译   关于什么是Engine(引擎)?    在Half-Life 完成之后不久,Valve开始筹备他们的下一个主打游戏--Half-Life 2。在商讨游戏引擎的采用问题上,...

flutter sdk_是什么使Flutter如此强大的流行SDK

flutter sdkEver since its inception in 2015, Flutter has gone through a sea change as an open-source app development platform. The one thing that makes it such a popular choice of app developers aroun...

【Source教程】游戏SDK工具的下载安装与使用方法

SDK,全称为Software Development Kit,翻译过来就是软件开发工具包。那么既然我们是做Source引擎的开发,那么SDK显然是必不可少的。 一些第三方工具更是依靠着官方的SDK来支持运行的,例如Crowbar。SDK的重要性...

[Ricochet dll] enginecallback.h doesn't exist for MSVS 2010?

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\half-life sdk\sourcecode\ricobot\enginecallbacks.h(115): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'enginecallback.h': No such file or ...

Linux support (newer SDK?)

<div><p>I can do a little work on it to get it to run on Linux but it looks like this is based on an old SDK before there was linux support for gold source....maxvollmer/Half-Life-VR</p></div>

Alexa SDK庖丁解牛-第九回:connect server过程

1. class HTTP2Transport : public TransportInterface , public PostConnectObserverInterface , public PostConnectSendMessageInterface , public std::enable_shared_from_this&...b...

[HL1/HL1SDK] Mouse input issues

But, compiled latest (8/10/2013) Half Life SDK (VS2010), I get the rotation lock when running the mod and raw input is enabled (same engine build is running, must be SDK issue I guess). <p>I also get...

VCD scene files for scenes.image building

<div><p>Because the SteamPipe update removed the .vcd files for scenes, it's not possible anymore to rebuild scenes.image in Faceposer, so partial mods (that...ValveSoftware/source-sdk-2013</p></div>

Feature Request Shadows/Lighting update

<div><p>Is there any chance we could see the addition of the lighting OR Shadow mapping upgrades that were introduced in CS:GO ? I realize that this Sdk is the ...ValveSoftware/source-sdk-2013</p></div>

[3D分割 Benchmak] ScanNet: Richly-annotated 3D Reconstructions of Indoor Scenes

引入了ScanNet,这是一个RGB-D视频数据集,其中包含1513个场景中的2.5M视图,并标注了3D相机姿势,表面重建和语义分割。 为了收集这些数据,我们设计了一个易于使用且可扩展的RGB-D捕获系统,该系统包括自动表面重建...

延迟补偿在C/S架构游戏协议设计和优化中的应用

这篇文章介绍了cs这样的第一人称射击游戏中如何实现延迟补偿。非第一人称设计游戏设计也可以参考其中一些思想 原文地址: ...

[2013 SP] New Game menu UI issues

<div><p>After The Orange Box update, two UI issues appeared in the New Game menu of Half-Life 2, Lost Coast, episodes, Half-Life: Source and Portal. <p>First, the right border of a chapter image is ...

Maximizing Battery Life

Maximizing Battery Life7.1 Measuring Battery Usage测量电池用量7.2 Disabling禁用 Broadcast Receivers7.3 Networking网络7.4 Location 位置7.5 Sensors传感器7.6 Graphics图形7.7 Alarms提醒7.8WakeLocks保持...

Latency Compensating Methods in Client/Server In-game Protocol Design and Optimization

Latency Compensating Methods in Client/Server In-game Protocol Design and Optimization Yahn W. Bernier(yahn@valvesoftware.com), 2001 Software Development Engineer ...Conte...

个人网页、博客、课程--不断更新

论文和相关代码 :https://paperswithcode.com/ Caiming Xiong http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~caiming/ 论文,代码,博客 肖小粤的啵嗑 http://xiaoxiaoyue.me/ 博客记录 小土刀 https://wdxtub.com/ ...

Theme、Style、attr、declare-styleable

Theme或者Style中(或者说Android中其他xml资源使用的属性)的属性都是一样的,首先都需要定义&lt;attr name="" format="reference|dimension|color|boolean|float|integer|fraction"...

SCJP,SCWCD,OCA,OCP|| javaEE 5 SDK下载

SCJP,SCWCD,OCA,OCPhttp://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/(Java EE 5 SDK Preview (includes Sun Java System Application Server PE 9 Beta))The Advantages of the Java EE 5 Platform: A Conversation with...

智能手表终于要实现了-Pebble Watch评论

The Pebble Watch is shipping and it's revolutionary, fresh and new! Well, kind of. Dick Tracy got his first smart watch in 1946. It seems we've always wanted a computer and communicator on our wrists....

Latency Compensating Methods in Client/Server In-game Protocol Design and Optimization【转】

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Latency_Compensating_Methods_in_Client/Server_In-game_Protocol_Design_and_Optimization Overview Designing first-person action games for Internet play is a....

Faceposer is not rendering models

<div><p>I've been chasing this issue for a while and I'd like to add an issue here, either for Valve to fix, or others to give me some guidance. ...ValveSoftware/source-sdk-2013</p></div>

DirectX SDK资料问题

DirectX SDK资料问题。 Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 SDK Update (Summer 2003) 或 Microsoft DirectX SDK (April 2006) 里的 资料和例子。 Microsoft DirectX SDK (April 2006)的文档 在 J:\Program Files\...

AI:从游戏引擎--到AI

这是我在Gameres上看到的一篇文章,文章很长,全文分为11个部分,看后感觉写的非常好,对我启迪很大,特此推荐。作者是国外的一名老程序员,相信对于刚接触或者想要接触游戏引擎的同学,这篇文章能够带领你们步入...

Activiti 工作流入门到大神

什么是流程、工作流作用、Activiti背景简介、Activiti流程设计器安装、Activity环境搭建、通过HelloWorld掌握 Activiti操作流程的步奏、常见API使用、流程部署管理(发布流程、查看流程定义、删除流程、查看流程附件)、流程实例管理(启动流程、查看任务、认领任务、办理任务、查看流程状态) 什么是流程、工作流作用、Activiti背景简介、Activiti流程设计器安装、Activity环境搭建、通过HelloWorld掌握 Activiti操作流程的步奏、常见API使用、流程部署管理(发布流程、查看流程定义、删除流程、查看流程附件)、流程实例管理(启动流程、查看任务、认领任务、办理任务、查看流程状态) QQ:362969068

OpenGL

课程涵盖了OpenGL开发的方方面面,对开发中经常用到的开发知识点进行讲解,从实战的角度进行编码设计. 第1章-环境建立 第2章-基础图元 第3章-三维世界 第4章-纹理多彩世界 第5章-显存的分配-优化 第6章-场景控制 第7章-光照-真实世界 第8章-模型 第9章-UI制作 第10章-场景编辑器制作 第11章-地形 第12章-脚本引入-lua 教程从最最本的固定管线开始,一节课一个知识点,从实战的角度出发,结合项目开发中经常用到的知识点作深入的讲解,以面向对象的编成方式对知识点进行封装,可以直接引入到项目中使用.通过课程的学习,掌握OpenGL图形编程技巧,并能学以致用.

Hibernate4视频教程_全面来袭

本Java视频教程基于 Hibernate4.x 录制。内容涵盖安装 Hibernatetools 插件、Session 核心方法、持久化对象生命周期、对象关系映射(1-n、1-1、n-n、继承映射)、检索策略、检索方式(对象导航图、OID 检索、HQL、QBC、本地SQL)、Hibernate 一\二级缓存、管理 Session、批量处理等 Hibernate 企业级开发的核心技术。 本Java视频教程将帮助掌握学习者编写出具有合理的软件架构,以及好的运行性能和并发性能的实用 Hibernate 应用。Java视频教程内容注重理论与实践相结合,列举大量具典型性和实用价值的 Hibernate应用实例,并提供详细的开发和部署步骤。

相关热词 c#轮播图怎么做 c# 动态设置透明背景 c# 图片将白底改成透明 c# 中调用vb类 c#获取项目外的文件 生成简单c#程序步骤 c# 接收post c#属性的作用 c#打印圣诞树 c# 引用 未能添加