如何吧.net程序部署到没有安装.net framework的机器上?

hfxzquan 2003-12-18 10:18:52
看了微软网站上的说明,可是那段native程序却没有?有那位做过的?很急!希望大家帮忙!
...全文
309 21 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
21 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
hfxzquan 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
91bct(路人) 说的那个办法里说要自己写段unmanaged代码,可是那个例子又没有了?gjinlin(阿林) 你知道怎么作吗?
dawnnpu 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
肯定要裝。net framework的,我現在也正在部署
张新林 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
如果发布成managed code当前是要CLR了,除非你发布成UnManaged code就可以不要CLR,.net支持应用程序发布为unmanaged Code,具体的做法就要查一下msdn了。。
linfuguo 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我是vs.net2002里的!
ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS.2052/vsintro7/html/vboriDeploymentInVisualStudio.htm
部署应用程序和组件

ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS.2052/vsintro7/html/vbtskdeployingwebsolution.htm
演练:部署 Web 解决方案
前些天我就是通过这两个东东解决部暑问题,你也看看吧!
hfxzquan 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
91bct(路人):你说的那个文章我看过。
就是这段看不明白:
我们可以通过多种方式来通过运行Dotnetfx.exe把.NET Framework部署到目标机器上:
1. 通过Microsoft Systems Management Server部署。
2. 通过Active Directory部署。
3. 使用第三方工具。
具体的信息,我们可以参阅下面的文章:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnnetdep/html/redistdeploy.asp
制作自己的native安装程序
如果我们要把自己的.NET程序发布到目标机器上,同时我们不确定该目标机器是否已经安装了.NET Framework, 那我们就需要自己设计一段unmanaged代码,来判断目标机器是否安装了.NET Framework, 如果没有,则运行Dotnetfx.exe安装.NET Framework, 然后利用Windows Installer安装自己的程序。
在MSDN的下面网页上,我们可以获得一个使用unmanaged C++实现的安装程序和它的源代码:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/830/msdncompositedoc.xml (这个已经没有了)
1. 在CSettings class中,通过读取"settings.ini",获得您自己的MSI安装文件和dotnetfx.exe的路径,以及其他您自己的设置。(比如.NET Framework的语言版本)
GetCaptionText(void)
GetDialogText(void)
GetErrorCaptionText(void)
GetIniName(void)
GetProductName(void)
Parse()函数用来解析settings.ini文件。
2. 在Main.cpp文件中,全局函数FxInstallRequired()判断是否要在目标机器上安装.NET Framework. FxInstallRequired()会检测下面的注册表键值和dotnetfx.exe的版本和语言设置。
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\policy\v1.0
3.如果需要安装.NET Framework, 在全局函数ExecCmd()中调用下面的命令silent安装dotnetfx.exe:
dotnetfx.exe /q:a /c:"install /l /q"
4。 在ExecCmd()全局函数中调用下面的命令安装您自己的MSI文件:
msiexec /i <your MSI file> REBOOT=ReallySuppress
hfxzquan 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
linfuguo(小林子) :你说的第三步和第四步怎么找不到啊。
linfuguo 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复

演示环境:WIN2000 PE 中文版

设置步骤一:控制面板—> 管理工具—> Internet管理服务器—> 打开左边的树,在“默认Web站点”中找到要编辑项目的文件夹,然后在其上单击右键—> 属性,在属性对话框中的“目录”选项卡(左一)中,选中所有复选框;“执行许可”下拉框选“脚本和可执行程序”项(即第三项);“应用程序保护”下拉框选“中(共用的)”项(即第二项);在“目录安全性” 选项卡(左三)中,单击“编辑”按钮(上数第一个),在弹出的对话框中,选中“匿名访问”复选框;再单击“编辑”按钮(上数第一个)—>“浏览”按钮—> “ASPNET”项—>“确定”按钮—> 一直单击“确定”以关闭所有对话框。

设置步骤二:在桌面上右键单击“我的电脑”图标,选择“管理” —> 在左边的树中找到“系统工具” —> “本地用户和组” —> “用户” —> 在右边用户列表中找到“ASPNET”项并单击右键 —> 属性 —> “隶属于”选项卡(左二) —> “添加”按钮 —> 选择“Administrator”用户项 —> “添加”按钮 —> “User”用户项 —> “添加”按钮 —> “确定”按钮 —> 一直单击“确定”以关闭所有对话框,并回到“计算机管理”页面 —> 在左边的树中找到“服务和应用程序” —> “Internet信息服务” —> 单击右键 —> “重新启动IIS”。关闭窗体。

设置步骤三:在“资源管理器”中找到要编辑项目的文件夹,然后在其上单击右键 —> 属性,在属性对话框中的“安全”选项卡(左四)中,将用户“aspnet_wp account”和“Everyone”的权限设置为“完全控制”,“确定”保存设置。

设置步骤四:在.net编码环境中打开要编辑的项目。打开“解决方案资源管理器”窗口,在顶部右键单击项目名称 —> 属性 —> “配置属性”(左边列表中下面的文件夹) —> 单击后出现三个选项 —> 单击“调试”(第二个) —> 将右边列表中的“启用ASP调试”和“启用ASP.NET调试”(最上边两项)设为“True”。 “确定”关闭窗体。
linfuguo 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
好好的看看帮助,我已经做出来了,部暑一个应该程序
好好的看看帮助
晓梦周生 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
看看这里,http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/dotnetdeployment.asp?target=install
acewang 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
其实直接用InstallShield打包,对这些组件的安装支持的很好
http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?pcode=ALL&articleid=Q108085&ISCS4NL=%3CATT:EMAIL_ID
acewang 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
你指的是这篇:
http://www.microsoft.com/China/Community/program/originalarticles/TechDoc/deployNETApp.mspx
wudixiaocaoren 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我看过,没做成,不过帮你顶!
91bct 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
2. From the Action menu, point to Add, and choose Folder.
3. Rename "New Folder #1" as Samples.
This step creates two sample text files that will be installed if the user chooses the Install samples option in the custom dialog.
To create sample files for the application
1. Using Notepad or another text editor, create a text file containing the text This is rules.vbn. Save it as Rules.vbn.
Note To prevent Notepad from automatically adding a .txt extension, choose All Files in the Files of type drop-down list.
2. Create another text file containing the text This is memo.vbn. Save it as Memo.vbn.
This step adds the sample files to the Samples folder, and sets a condition that determines whether to install the files.
To add the samples to the installer
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the View menu, point to Editor, choose File System, and select the Samples folder.
2. From the Action menu, point to Add, and choose File. Add the Rules.vbn and Memo.vbn files to the Samples folder.
3. Select the file Rules.vbn in the File System Editor.
4. In the Properties window, set the Condition property to CHECKBOXA1=1. When the installer is run, the file Rules.vbn will only be installed if the custom check box is selected.
5. Select the file Memo.vbn in the File System Editor.
6. In the Properties window, set the Condition property to CHECKBOXA1=1. When the installer is run, the file Memo.vbn will only be installed if the custom check box is selected.
Adding Launch Conditions
This step checks to see if Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher is installed on a target computer, and halts installation if it is not installed.
To add a launch condition to check the Internet Explorer version
Note This step is intended to demonstrate the concept of launch conditions; the My Notepad application has no actual dependency on Internet Explorer.
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the View menu, point to Editor, and choose Launch Conditions.
2. In the Launch Conditions Editor, select the Requirements on Target Machine node.
3. On the Action menu, choose Add File Launch Condition.
A Search for File1 node is added beneath the Search Target Machine node, and a Condition1 node is added beneath the Launch Conditions node.
4. Rename Search for File1 to Search for Internet Explorer.
5. In the Properties window, set the FileName property to Iexplore.exe, the Folder property to [ProgramFilesFolder], the Depth property to 2, and the MinVersion property to 5.00.
6. Select the Condition1 node.
7. Set the Message property to This program requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. Please install Internet Explorer and rerun the Notepad installer.
Setting Optional Properties
This step sets a property to automatically install the Windows Installer bootstrapping application files if the correct version of Windows Installer is not present on the target computer.
To set optional properties for the deployment project
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the View menu, choose Property Pages.
2. On the My Notepad Installer property page, select the Bootstrapper drop-down list, and choose Windows Installer Bootstrapper.
3. On the Build menu, choose Build My Notepad Installer.
Installing on Your Development Computer
This step will run the installer and install My Notepad on your development computer.
To install My Notepad on your development computer
• Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the Project menu, choose Install.
Note You must have install permissions on the computer in order to run the installer.
Deploying to Another Computer
This step will run the installer and install My Notepad on another computer.
To deploy My Notepad to another computer
1. In Windows Explorer, navigate to your project directory and find the built installer. The default path will be \documents and settings\yourloginname\My Notepad Installer\project configuration\My Notepad Installer.msi. The default project configuration is Debug.
2. Copy the My Notepad Installer.msi file and all other files and subdirectories in the directory to another computer.
Note To install on a computer that is not on a network, copy the files to traditional media such as CD-ROM.
3. On the target computer, double-click the Setup.exe file to run the installer.
Note You must have install permissions on the computer in order to run the installer.
Testing
This step will test starting the installer from a desktop shortcut and uninstalling.
To test the installation
1. Verify that the shortcut is installed on the desktop and that it correctly launches the My Notepad application.
2. Uninstall the application using the Add/Remove Programs tool in Control Panel.
Tip To uninstall from your development computer, on the Project menu, choose Uninstall.

发布.NET Framework
.NET Framework 1.0提供一个用来重新部署.NET的exe文件:Dotnetfx.exe. 它包含了Common Language Runtime和其它.NET程序运行时必不可少的内容。
我们可以从下面的站点下载该exe文件:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/829/msdncompositedoc.xml
同时,我们也可以在VS.NET安装CD或者DVD中找到该文件。
我们可以通过多种方式来通过运行Dotnetfx.exe把.NET Framework部署到目标机器上:
1. 通过Microsoft Systems Management Server部署。
2. 通过Active Directory部署。
3. 使用第三方工具。
具体的信息,我们可以参阅下面的文章:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnnetdep/html/redistdeploy.asp
制作自己的native安装程序
如果我们要把自己的.NET程序发布到目标机器上,同时我们不确定该目标机器是否已经安装了.NET Framework, 那我们就需要自己设计一段unmanaged代码,来判断目标机器是否安装了.NET Framework, 如果没有,则运行Dotnetfx.exe安装.NET Framework, 然后利用Windows Installer安装自己的程序。
在MSDN的下面网页上,我们可以获得一个使用unmanaged C++实现的安装程序和它的源代码:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/830/msdncompositedoc.xml
1. 在CSettings class中,通过读取"settings.ini",获得您自己的MSI安装文件和dotnetfx.exe的路径,以及其他您自己的设置。(比如.NET Framework的语言版本)
GetCaptionText(void)
GetDialogText(void)
GetErrorCaptionText(void)
GetIniName(void)
GetProductName(void)
Parse()函数用来解析settings.ini文件。
2. 在Main.cpp文件中,全局函数FxInstallRequired()判断是否要在目标机器上安装.NET Framework. FxInstallRequired()会检测下面的注册表键值和dotnetfx.exe的版本和语言设置。
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\policy\v1.0
3.如果需要安装.NET Framework, 在全局函数ExecCmd()中调用下面的命令silent安装dotnetfx.exe:
dotnetfx.exe /q:a /c:"install /l /q"
4。 在ExecCmd()全局函数中调用下面的命令安装您自己的MSI文件:
msiexec /i <your MSI file> REBOOT=ReallySuppress
使用方法
如果我们使用上面的native代码作为自己的安装程序,那么我们可以通过下面的步骤把自己的.NET程序和它结合在一起:
1.把您自己的.NET程序制作成为Windows Installer (.MSI)文件。
2.打开"settings.ini"文件,在"Msi" key中设置您自己的.NET程序的MSI文件路径和文件名;在"FxInstallerPath" Key中,设置dotnetfx.exe的路径。具体的参数信息,您可以从下面文章中得到:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetdep/html/redistdeploy.asp
3. 把"setup.exe", "settings.ini", "dotnetfx.exe"和您自己的MSI安装文件,发送到目标机器上,然后运行"setup.exe", 安装程序会自动检测是否有.NET Framwork, 如果没有,将首先运行dotnetfx.exe。
通过上述步骤,您可以将自己的.NET程序成功的部署到没有安装.NET Framwork环境的机器上。
91bct 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
3. Click OK to close the dialog box.
The project is added to Solution Explorer, and the File System Editor opens.
4. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. In the Properties window, select the ProductName property and type My Notepad.
Note The ProductName property determines the name that will be displayed for the application in folder names and in the Add/Remove Programs dialog box.
To add the Windows application to the installer
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. In the File System Editor, select the Application Folder node.
2. On the Action menu, choose Add, Project Output.
3. In the Add Project Output Group dialog box, choose My Notepad from the Project drop-down list. Click OK to close the dialog box.
4. Select the Primary Output group from the list, then click OK.
5. On the Build menu, choose Build My Notepad Installer.
To deploy the application (basic installer)
This step can be skipped if you are following the complete walkthrough.
• Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the Project menu, choose Install.
This will run the installer and install My Notepad on your development computer.
Optional Deployment Capabilities
The remaining steps demonstrate optional deployment capabilities.
Creating a Shortcut
This step creates a shortcut to your application that will be placed on the desktop of a target computer during installation.
To create shortcuts for the Windows application
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer.
2. In the File System Editor, select the Primary output from My Notepad node.
3. On the Action menu, choose Create Shortcut to Primary Output from My Notepad.
This will add a Shortcut to Primary output from My Notepad node.
4. Rename the shortcut Shortcut to My NOTEPAD.
5. Select Shortcut to My NOTEPAD and drag it to the User's Desktop folder in the left pane.
Creating a File Association
This step adds a file association for My Notepad so that double-clicking .vbn files will launch the My Notepad application.
To create file associations for the Windows application
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the View menu, point to Editor, and choose File Types.
2. Select the File Types on Target Machine node in the File Types Editor. On the Action menu, choose Add File Type.
A New Document Type #1 node is added and opened for renaming.
3. Rename New Document Type #1 as Vbn.doc.
4. In the Properties window, set the Extension property of the file type to vbn.
5. Select the Command property and click the Ellipsis ( ) button. In the Select item in project dialog box, navigate to the Application Folder, and select Primary output from My Notepad.
6. Click OK to close the dialog box.
Adding a Registry Entry
This step adds a registry key and value to the registry. You could reference this registry key from your application's code to retrieve per-user information at run time.
To add a registry entry for the Windows application
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the View menu, point to Editor, and choose Registry.
2. Select the HKEY_CURRENT_USER node and expand it, then expand the Software node and select the [Manufacturer] node.
Note The Manufacturer node is surrounded by brackets to denote that it is a property. It will be replaced by the value entered for the Manufacturer property for the deployment project.
3. On the Action menu, choose New, Key.
4. Rename the key UserChoice.
5. Select the UserChoice key.
6. On the Action menu, point to New, then click String Value.
7. Rename the value TextColor.
8. In the Properties window, select the Value property and enter Black.
Adding a Custom Installation Dialog Box
This step adds and configures a custom user interface dialog box that will be displayed during installation.
To add a custom installation dialog box
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the View menu, point to Editor, and choose User Interface.
2. In the User Interface Editor, select the Start node under the Install node.
3. On the Action menu, choose Add Dialog.
4. In the Add Dialog dialog box, choose Checkboxes (A).
5. Click OK to close the dialog box.
6. On the Action menu, choose Move Up twice to position the Checkboxes (A) dialog box above the Installation Folder dialog box.
7. In the Properties window, set the BannerText property to Samples.
8. Set the BodyText property to The Install Samples check box controls whether or not the sample files are installed. If left unselected, the samples will not be installed.
9. Set the CheckBox1Label property to Install samples?
10. Set the properties Checkbox2Visible, Checkbox3Visible, and Checkbox4Visible to false. This will hide the additional check boxes.
Working with Samples
This step creates a Samples subfolder that will be installed beneath the Application folder.
To add a Samples folder
1. Select the My Notepad Installer project in Solution Explorer. On the View menu, point to Editor, and choose File System. The Application Folder should still be selected.

91bct 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
网上下载的这篇文章,看看:

把.NET程序部署到没有安装.NET的机器上
如何使用Windows Installer技术发布.NET程序,以及如何使用native代码判断目标机器上是否安装有.NET Framework; 如果没有,将自动安装.NET Framework然后安装作者自己的.NET程序。
本文内容
1. 使用VS.NET来制作安装程序。
2. 如何把.NET Framework 部署到目标机器。
3. 如何使用Native代码把.NET Framework和自己的安装程序制作为一个统一的安装程序。该程序做到如果目标机器上没有.NET Framework,将自动安装.NET Framework然后再自动安装作者自己的程序。
制作自己的安装程序
在VS.NET中,我们可以通过建立"Setup and Deployment Projects"项目,非常灵活方便的把自己的.NET程序制作为Windows Installer文件。比如,我们可以很方便的定制下面这些选项:
1. 是否在桌面上放置快捷方式。
2. 注册自己的文件类型,可以通过双击该文件来使用自己的程序打开。
3. 注册表的处理
在下面的MSDN站点,我们可以获得在VS.NET中通过Setup and Deployment Projects来制作自己的安装程序的示例:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vsintro7/html/vbconDeploymentScenarios.asp
【Deploying a Web Solution】
In this walkthrough, you will create a simple Web Forms application using Visual Basic, and then create an installer to deploy the application to a Web server.
Note Web Setup Projects are not available in the Standard Edition of Visual Basic .NET. For more information, see Visual Basic Standard Edition Features.
To create the Web Forms application
1. On the File menu, point to New, and then choose Project.
2. In the New Project dialog box, select Visual Basic Projects in the Project Types pane, and then choose ASP.NET Web Application in the Templates pane. In the Location box, type http://localhost/WebApp1.
The project is added to Solution Explorer, and the Web Forms Designer opens.
4. Select the Web Forms tab in the Toolbox.
5. Select the Button control and drag it to the Web Form.
6. Double-click the Button control to add an event handler for the button.
7. In the event handler, add the following code:
Button1.Text = "abc"
This will change the text displayed on the button to "abc" when the button is clicked.
8. On the Build menu, choose Build WebApp1 to build the application.
To create a deployment project
1. On the File menu, point to Add Project, and then choose New Project.
2. In the Add New Project dialog box, select Setup and Deployment Projects in the Project Type pane, and then choose Web Setup Project in the Templates pane. In the Name box, type WebDeploy.
The project is added to Solution Explorer, and the File System Editor opens.
4. In the Properties window, select the ProductName property and type WebApp1.
To add the output of the WebApp1 project to the deployment project
1. In the File System Editor, select the Web Application folder. On the Action menu, point to Add, and then choose Project Output.
2. In the Add Project Output Group dialog box, choose WebApp1 from the Project drop-down list.
4. Select the Primary Output and Content Files groups from the list, then click OK.
To set properties for the installer
1. Select the WebApplication folder. In the Properties window, set the VirtualDirectory property to xyz.
2. In the Properties window, set the DefaultDocument property to WebForm1.aspx.
3. On the Build menu, choose Build WebDeploy.
To deploy the application to a Web server on your development computer
1. In Solution Explorer, select the WebDeploy project. On the Project menu, choose Install.
Note You must have install permissions on the computer in order to run the installer, and you must have IIS (Internet Information Services) permissions to install to the Web server.
2. To access the Web application that was deployed, start Internet Explorer, and type the URL http://localhost/xyz. Note that the text on the button changes to "abc" when you click the button on the Web page.
To deploy the application to a Web server on another computer
1. In Windows Explorer, navigate to your project directory and find the built installer. The default path will be \documents and settings\yourloginname\ My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\WebApp1\WebDeploy\project configuration\WebDeploy.msi. The default project configuration is Debug.
2. Copy the WebDeploy.msi file and all other files and subdirectories in the directory to the Web server computer.
3. On the Web server computer, double-click the Setup.exe file to run the installer.
Note You must have install permissions on the computer in order to run the installer, and you must have IIS permissions to install to the Web server.
4. To access the Web application that was deployed, start Internet Explorer, and type the URL http://[ComputerName]/xyz. Note that the text on the button changes to "abc" when you click the button on the Web page.
To uninstall the application
1. In the Windows Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs.
2. In the Add/Remove Programs dialog box, select WebApp1 and click Remove.
Tip To uninstall from your development computer, on the Project menu, choose Uninstall.
【Deploying a Windows Application】
This walkthrough demonstrates the process of creating an installer for a Windows application that launches Notepad. In this walkthrough, you will create the Windows application, then create an installer that sets up shortcuts and file associations, adds an entry to the registry, displays custom dialogs, and checks the version of Internet Explorer during installation.
Note When creating your own installers, not all of these steps are necessary. This walkthrough is intended to introduce you to some of the optional capabilities of deployment that you may find useful. To create a basic installer, complete the first four sets of procedures.
To create a Windows application
1. On the File menu, point to New, and choose Project.
2. In the New Project dialog box, select Visual Basic Projects in the Project Types pane, and then choose Windows Application in the Templates pane. In the Name box, type My Notepad.
The project is added to Solution Explorer, and the Windows Forms Designer opens.
4. Select the Windows Forms tab in the Toolbox and drag a Button control onto the form.
5. Double-click the Button control to add an event handler for the button. In the event handler, add the following code:
Shell("Notepad.exe", AppWinStyle.NormalFocus)
This will launch Notepad.exe and give it focus.
6. On the Build menu, choose Build My Notepad to build the application.
To create a deployment project
1. On the File menu, point to Add Project, and choose New Project.
2. In the Add New Project dialog box, select Setup and Deployment Projects in the Project Types pane, and then choose Setup Project in the Templates pane. In the Name box, type My Notepad Installer.
thingkingpad 2003-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
连.net framework 一起打包进去行不行
ceocio 2003-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
用B/S架构吧
junbor 2003-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
不可能
yhjvc 2003-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
如何吧.net程序部署到没有安装.net framework的机器上?

晕呀!
想想没有CRL支持,托管代码有存在的意义吗?
zj492 2003-12-18
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
b/s结构的不需要,只要有IE就行
加载更多回复(1)

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
.NET技术交流专区
javascript云原生 企业社区
社区管理员
  • ASP.NET
  • .Net开发者社区
  • R小R
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今
社区公告

.NET 社区是一个围绕开源 .NET 的开放、热情、创新、包容的技术社区。社区致力于为广大 .NET 爱好者提供一个良好的知识共享、协同互助的 .NET 技术交流环境。我们尊重不同意见,支持健康理性的辩论和互动,反对歧视和攻击。

希望和大家一起共同营造一个活跃、友好的社区氛围。

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧