等级:

Blank
铜牌 2001年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第三
Blank
红花 2001年7月 C++ Builder大版内专家分月排行榜第一
Blank
黄花 2001年6月 C++ Builder大版内专家分月排行榜第二
程序员 "专属"的新年祝福原来是这样的! (附中奖名单)

程序员的新年祝福会是什么样的?...@yale8848(支持数:10) document.write("") (小编:捂脸,不过不知道触感怎么样呢~) @wuyiw (支持数:4) 以下代码请使用 Chrome 在这个页面(链接)的 console 里面运行~ ...

英文年终感谢信

Dear Colleague, ... 2013 picture is going to open for Chinese, it is a new spring, in this celebration of happy moments, I would like to all members of credit retail team, and their families to e

Happy New Year Everyone!

<div><p>I wish everyone, whoever is reading this right now, a happy new year! Stay healthy!</p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:gnosygnu/xowa</p></div>

Happy new year, 2016

Today is the first day of 2016. Happy new year!

Happy new year!

<div><p>Dear /all! <p>This is just small summary of 2016 from the BioConda perspective to say ...Happy new year to all of you! Bjoern</p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:bioconda/bioconda-recipes</p></div>

Happy New Year!

<div><p>It's little sooner than I expected, ...<p>Keep up the good work and Happy New Year! <p>Special thanks to contributors: , , -88, </p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:QupZilla/qupzilla</p></div>

Happy New Year

<div><p>Happy New Year everyone! <p>I wish you all the best for 2019 <p>love you all</p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:arkenfox/user.js</p></div>

流利说 Level 4 全文

Level 4 Unit 1 1/4 Listening Lesson 1 Visiting a Friend 1-2 Lesson2 Vocabulary Lesson 3 Pains and Sickness Lesson 4 Landforms Dialogue Lesson 5 Eating Out ...Lesson 1 A Trip to...

2008最后一贴: Happy new year!

Happy new year, everyone!2009, Welcome!

no one (for the new year,everyone happy new year)

I am movin through the crowd ...Tryin' to find myself Feel like a guitar that's never played Will someone strum away And I ask myself Who do I wanna be Do I wanna throw away the key And invent a w

Weekly Community Check-In #62 - Help New Contributors!

<ul><li>Create fto issues or fto-candidates</li><li>Review fto pull requests</li><li>Incase the new contributor feels stuck at any point for example the tests fail, help them out!</li></ul> <h2>To ...

流利说 Level 3 全文

Level 3 Unit1 1/4 Listening Lesson 1 An Unusual Day Lesson 2 Bus Schedule Vocabulary Lesson 3 Activities &Food Lesson 4 Spatial Relations Dialogue Lesson 5 Meeting at the ...Lesson...

101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate (The Pilot-The Uncut Version)

101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate (The Pilot-The Uncut Version) [Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are there.] Monica: There's nothing to ...

Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings Everyone!

“Between stimulus and response, there is a ... In that space lies our freedom and power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our happiness.”   Happy Holidays and Season's

(1)There's more to life than being happy

https://www.ted.com/talks/emily_esfahani_smith_there_s_more_to_life_than_being_happy00:12 I used to think the whole purpose of life was pursuing ... Everyone said the path to happiness was suc...

awesome-remote-job —— awesome-remote-job镜像 / awesome-remote-job源码下载 / awesome-remote-job git...

Vermont Remote Worker Grant Program - Receive up to a max of $5,000 per year to work from Vermont. Cannot exceed $10,000 for life of the program per individual. Remote Shoals - Work remotely? Get $10...

at 1:00 shutdown -s不好用_初一英语上册100道单项选择题含试题解析,收藏好有空做一遍!...

一、单选:本大题共100小题,从第1小题到第100小题每题1.0分小计100.0分;共计100.0分。1、---What'shername?---__________ZhaoJun.A.HisnameisB.MynameisC.Hernameis2、当别人问你是哪国人时,你应说:A....

Happy chinese new year

We have a happy chinese new year holiday.   The first day, my wife's friend went to my home and had supper. Then we went to her hotel and watched TV. And I think if you want to spend a good day, ...

RFC: Focus only on the 4-year-supported major releases

<p>If we were to do this, one use-case that we drop is the ability to get early stage feedback from a small group of users that are happy to jump through the hoops of early adoption. How might we ...

JDK1.8新特性(二): Lambda表达式 (参数列表) -> { } 和函数式接口@FunctionalInterface

Lambda表达式 一:简介 JDK的升级的目的有以下几个:增加新的功能、修复bug、性能优化、简化代码等几个方面,Lambda表达式就是属于简化代码,用于简化匿名实现类,提供一种更加简洁的写法。...

Weekly Community Check-In #71 - Creating FTO's from our internship tasklist

<p>Hey everyone! Since we are nearing the end of our internships, let's take this week to focus on finding some tweaks/minor improvements that we had planned but were unfortunately unable to take ...

Weekly Community Check-In #68 - Share new and exciting technologies/tools

<p>Hey everyone :wave: This week you are encouraged to share any new and exciting technologies/tools that you are working on that you would recommend to other Public Lab folks to try out. It can be ...

APM系列-国外新兴厂商New Relic vs. AppDynamics

New Relic的上市使得IT和资本界开始重新重视APM,当然跟传统APM相比,New Relic还是有相当的创新,另外还有一点是目前的创业潮导致的企业级需求增大。 In recent years, IT projects seem to have stopped asking...

Org Mode - Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

原文链接 ...1. How To Use This Document2. License3. Change History - What's new4. Getting Started 4.1. Getting org-mode with Git4.2. Org-Mode Setup4.3. Organizing Your Life Into

程序员访谈_可以用PHP编写出色的应用程序-访谈系列

程序员访谈I read an old post, circa 2010, on the MailChimp blog a little while ago, about their experience using PHP. 不久前,我在MailChimp博客上读了一篇老文章 ... It struck a chord with me, becau...

Weekly Community Check-In #63 - Stay Updated!

We are happy to help if it's your first time <p><strong>Thanks everyone for making Public Lab awesome</strong> 🎈 Have a great week and year ahead all ❤️ Stay safe! :hugs: </p><p>该提问...

Sixth season twenty-fourth episode,Chandler proposed to Monica,did she agree????

[Scene: Monica, Chandler, and Phoebe's, Chandler is showing Ross, Rachel, Joey, and Phoebe his engagement ring again.] Ross: God that is the most beautiful engagement ring ever! Rachel: Yeah?...

Weekly community Check-In #47 - "2020 Contributor Community Survey is Live!

<p>Regarding mentors, we will be happy to announce them now 🎉 🎉 🎉 GCI GRAND PRIZE SUMMIT + PL KIT GSOC SUMMIT(If GCI mentor is invited, in 2019 GCI mentor was invited. ...

New Year Message by Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong

New Year Message by Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong   31 December 2016   My fellow Singaporeans,   2016 has been a full year. One major focus has been the economy. ...

The Lunar New Year

The Lunar New Year is a great occasion to the Chinese people.It lasts about the first four days of the year,during which people do not work except for the workers on duty.Students do not go to school,...

相关热词 c# 无法打开设计 c# 时间转换成int c#批量读取ini信息 c# 打包msi c# eval绑定 c#字母开头 uuid c#创建html文件 c# 逻辑练习 c#调用dll后释放 c# 扫描串口