about the Midas

ramon 2000-03-29 04:47:00
本人在运行delphi5\demo\Midas\Adhoc中的程序,出现“禁止访问”,请帮忙解决:
操作步骤:
1.在本机分别运行server and client 的程序。
2.把client 的reomteserver.computername:='ntserver'
3.把server.exe copy to ntserver and 运行一次。
(ntserver 只装了bde and 注册了 stdvcl40.dll and dbclient.dll)
4.当我运行client.exe 时,出现以下错误:
'project client.exe raised exception class eolesyserror with
message '禁止访问'.Process stop use step or run to contiune.'
我的机是win97+delphi5且已有dcomcnfg.exe ,ntserver 是nt server 4 中文版
...全文
122 3 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
3 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
「已注销」 2000-04-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
关注.
sayhello 2000-04-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
也关注
fyje 2000-04-04
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
我怀疑你的NTServer中没有设置你的客户机具有远程访问该服务器的权限,或者你的客户机上的Dcom设置不正确.
Introduction My desire to write a book about C++Builder has some history. I have beenvery impressed with Borland since their first edition of C++ (and prior editionsof C), because they have always made an effort to ensure quality. Unfortunately, there are very few books on the market about Borland C++or C++Builder, compared to other products like Visual Basic or VisualC++. Since different authors have different viewpoints of a product, I always prefer to consult more than one book to gain in-depth knowledge, as every author provides a unique service with his or her expertise. Also,authors are limited by their own onstraints; every book does not cover every aspect of the product. When I first used MIDAS a few years ago,there was not a book available to help me do my project. I spent a lot of time investigating answers for my questions in an iterative manner. I can say that my frustration over that prompted me to write this book on C++Builder. As with every release, C++Builder 6 is very rich with features. Best of all, you can build distributed objects in different technologies in the real RAD (rapid application development) way. To my knowledge, this is the only C++ implementation that enables you to build C++ applications on the fly, just as easy as with Delphi or Visual Basic. For programmers who are apprehensive of C++, I would recommend learning C++ using this product. I paid exclusive attention to three main subject areas of C++Builder 6:Windows application development, database development, and distributed systems development. Throughout the duration of this project, I attempted to make the book useful for every type of reader—a novice in C++Builder, a programmer experienced with the product, and those who already have books on prior editions of C++Builder. The entire book contains 12 chapters.Some chapters are relatively larger than we normally see in manybooks. To keep the flow of my thoughts continuous (which is very helpful for the reader), I did not want to break the chapters into smaller pieces. I divided the 12 chapters into two parts. The first part presents topics onWindows application development as well as database development. The second part is dedicated to distributed systems development and a few miscellaneous topics. Thus, I present more than 200+ pages on several distributed architectures, including DataSnap,WebBroker,WebSnap,BizSnap, CORBA, and TCP/IP. I also created a number of example projects,which you may directly compile on your computer, either for learning or for use in your own projects. Most of the source code for the examples is presented in the book and provided on the companion CD. However, you may need to have the Enterprise edition of C++Builder 6 to work on most of the second part of the book, since it covers advanced topics. For a couple of reasons, I did not present COM/ActiveX-related chapters in this book. The main reason is that almost all the available books on C++Builder present topics on COM-related technologies very well. In addition,Microsoft itself is drifting its focus away from COM-related technologies since they released the .NET framework, which would force many organizations to reduce the intensity of their COM-based application development. Slowly, many organizations will migrate their COM-based solutions to .NET or other distributed architectures.
Delphi 7.1 Update Release Notes=======================================================This file contains important supplemental and late-breakinginformation that may not appear in the main productdocumentation, and supersedes information contained in otherdocuments, including previously installed release notes.Borland recommends that you read this file in its entirety.NOTE: If you are updating a localized version of Delphi 7, visit the Borland Registered User web site to obtain a localized readme file that may contain important late- breaking information not included in this readme file.IMPORTANT: Delphi must be closed before installing this update. =====================================================CONTENTS * INSTALLING THIS UPDATE * UPDATING LOCALIZED VERSIONS OF DELPHI 7 * KNOWN ISSUES * ISSUES ADDRESSED BY THIS UPDATE - IDE - CORE DATABASE - DATASNAP - DBGO (ADO COMPONENTS) - dbExpress - dbExpress COMPONENTS AND DB VCL - dbExpress CORE DRIVER AND METADATA - dbExpress VENDOR ISSUES - dbExpress CERTIFICATION - WEB SNAP - ACTIVEX - COMPILER - RTL - VCL - THIRD PARTY - BOLD FOR DELPHI * VERIFYING THAT THE UPDATE WAS SUCCESSFUL * FILES INSTALLED BY THIS UPDATE =======================================================INSTALLING THIS UPDATE* This update can not be applied to Delphi 7 Architect Trial version. * This update can not be removed after it is installed.* You will need the original Delphi 7 installation CD available to install this update.* To install this update from the CD, insert the CD, and launch the d7_ent_upd1.exe file appropriate for your locale.* To install this update from the Web, double-click the self-executing installation file and follow the prompts. * The Delphi 7 documentation PDF files are available on the update CD.========================================================UPDATING LOCALIZED VERSIONS OF DELPHI 7* This update can be applied only to the English version of Delphi 7. There are separate updates for the German, French and Japanese ver

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Delphi 网络通信/分布式开发
社区管理员
  • 网络通信/分布式开发社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今