回复
Don Box 一向中立,所以这次加入MS讨论组中的传言很多,有些就像他在列的那些。
他还是很直率,如网上讨论组所言,他会在Donbox.com上公布这一切。
qqchen79 2002-01-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Facts From Donbox.com:

Facts about my coming out of retirement.
Since the recent announcement of my freedom, I have heard any number of rumors and concerns. Let me state the following for the record:

Fact: I am now an Architect at Microsoft Corporation. <----- **** :)
Fact: My first day of employment was January 7, 2002.
Fact: I am part of the .NET Developer Platform team and am working on web service infrastructure.
Fact: My family and I will be living in Washington state as of March 2002. Until then, I am shuttling back and forth, spending weekends in LA and 4-5 days a week in WA.
Fact: I am keeping my column at MSDN magazine.
Fact: I am still a series editor at Addison Wesley.
Fact: I am still going to write Volume 2 of Essential .NET, but not in 2002.
Fact: I will continue to hang out on the DOTNET list.
Fact: I will still be on the conference circuit, but nowhere near as much as before, especially in 2002.
The following rumors are patently false:

I joined Microsoft to transform the company into an open-source company.
I joined Microsoft to make SUDS the universal metadata format.
I joined Microsoft to meet Bill. I still haven't met him to this day.
I joined Microsoft to escape the harsh weather of California.
I joined Microsoft to tank the MSFT share price due to my numerous "shorts" on MSFT.
I joined Microsoft as a goodwill ambassador representing Sun Microsystems.
I joined Microsoft to get XBOX hardware at a discount.
I joined Microsoft to bring entity beans into the masses.
I joined Microsoft to work on Bob.NET.
I joined Microsoft to launch an all-nude TechEd in 2003.
CForce 2002-01-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
$的威力真大,只要m$想要的人,哪有挖不到 :)
smilefox 2002-01-25
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
COM大师,仰慕!!!PFPF
就像C++大师Stanley B.Lippman加入微软一样,早晚的事!
sonic2001 2002-01-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
这家伙(网站?)到底是谁?
java反编译工具jad 1.5.8g支持 jdk1.5,jdk1.6。说明很多记住一个万能的命令基本就够用了。jad -sjava -r -8 -o **\*.class ---------------This is README file for Jad - the fast Java Decompiler.Jad home page: http://www.kpdus.com/jad.htmlCopyright 2001 Pavel Kouznetsov (jad@kpdus.com).0. Please read the disclaimer on the Jad home page.1. Installation.Unzip jad.zip file into any appropriate directory on your hard drive.This will create two files: - an executable file named 'jad.exe' (Windows *) or 'jad' (*n*x) - this README fileNo other setup is required.2. How to use JadTo decompile a single JAVA class file 'example1.class' type the following: jad example1.classThis command creates file 'example1.jad' in the current directory.If such file already exists Jad asks whether you want to overwrite it or not.Option -o permits overwriting without a confirmation.You can omit .class extension and/or use wildcards in the names ofinput files.Option -s allows to change output file extension: jad -sjava example1.classThis command creates file 'example1.java'. Be careful when usingoptions -o and -sjava together, because Jad can accidentally overwriteyour own source files.Jad uses JAVA class name as an output file name. For example, if classfile 'example1.class' contains JAVA class 'test1' then Jad will createfile 'test1.jad' rather than 'example1.jad'. If you want to specifyyour own output file name use the output redirection: jad -p example1.class > myexm1.javaOption -d allows you to specify another directory for output files,which are created, by default, in the current directory. For example: jad -o -dtest -sjava *.class (or jad -o -d test -s java *.class, which has the same effect)This command decompiles all .class files in the current directory <

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
.NET技术 C#
社区管理员
  • C#
  • Web++
  • by_封爱
加入社区
  • 近7日