切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
ross33123 2004-01-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复

NetShareAdd

The NetShareAdd function shares a server resource.

Windows Me/98/95: The parameters for this function are different from those listed in the syntax block. For more information and syntax, see the Windows Me/98/95 information in the Remarks section.

NET_API_STATUS NetShareAdd(
LPWSTR servername,
DWORD level,
LPBYTE buf,
LPDWORD parm_err
);

Parameters
servername
[in] Pointer to a string that specifies the DNS or NetBIOS name of the remote server on which the function is to execute. If this parameter is NULL, the local computer is used. This parameter cannot specify the name of a computer that is running Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me.

Windows NT: This string must begin with \\.

level
[in] Specifies the information level of the data. This parameter can be one of the following values. Value Meaning
2 Specifies information about the shared resource, including name of the resource, type and permissions, and number of connections. The buf parameter points to a SHARE_INFO_2 structure.
502 Specifies information about the shared resource, including name of the resource, type and permissions, number of connections, and other pertinent information. The buf parameter points to a SHARE_INFO_502 structure.

Windows Me/98/95: The following level is valid.

Value Meaning
50 Specifies information about the shared resource, including the name and type of the resource, a comment associated with the resource, and passwords. The pbBuffer parameter points to a share_info_50 structure. Note that the string you specify in the shi50_path member must contain only uppercase characters. If the path contains lowercase characters, calls to NetShareAdd can fail with NERR_UnknownDevDir or ERROR_BAD_NET_NAME.

buf
[in] Pointer to the buffer that specifies the data. The format of this data depends on the value of the level parameter. For more information, see Network Management Function Buffers.
parm_err
[out] Pointer to a value that receives the index of the first member of the share information structure that causes the ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER error. If this parameter is NULL, the index is not returned on error. For more information, see the NetShareSetInfo function.
Return Values
If the function succeeds, the return value is NERR_Success.

If the function fails, the return value can be one of the following error codes.

Return Code Description
ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED The user does not have access to the requested information.
ERROR_INVALID_LEVEL The value specified for the level parameter is invalid.
ERROR_INVALID_NAME The character or file system name is invalid.
ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER The specified parameter is invalid.
NERR_DuplicateShare The share name is already in use on this server.
NERR_RedirectedPath The operation is invalid for a redirected resource. The specified device name is assigned to a shared resource.
NERR_UnknownDevDir The device or directory does not exist.

Remarks
Only members of the Administrators, Server Operators, or Power Users local group, or those with Server Operator group membership, can add file shares with a call to the NetShareAdd function. The Print Operator can add printer shares.

If you are programming for Active Directory, you may be able to call certain Active Directory Service Interface (ADSI) methods to achieve the same functionality you can achieve by calling the network management share functions. For more information, see IADsFileShare.

Windows Me/98/95: You must specify the size of the information buffer, in bytes, using the cbBuffer parameter. The parm_err parameter is not available on this platform. Therefore, the parameter list is as follows.

extern API_FUNCTION
NetShareAdd(
const char FAR * pszServer,
short sLevel,
const char FAR * pbBuffer,
unsigned short cbBuffer
);
See the NetShareAdd Sample (Windows 95/98/Me) topic to view a code sample that demonstrates how to use the NetShareAdd function.

Example Code
The following code sample demonstrates how to share a network resource using a call to the NetShareAdd function. The code sample fills in the members of the SHARE_INFO_2 structure and calls NetShareAdd, specifying information level 2. A password is not required because these platforms do not support share-level security.

#define UNICODE
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <lm.h>

void wmain( int argc, TCHAR *argv[ ])
{
NET_API_STATUS res;
SHARE_INFO_2 p;
DWORD parm_err = 0;

if(argc<2)
printf("Usage: NetShareAdd server\n");
else
{
//
// Fill in the SHARE_INFO_2 structure.
//
p.shi2_netname = TEXT("TESTSHARE");
p.shi2_type = STYPE_DISKTREE; // disk drive
p.shi2_remark = TEXT("TESTSHARE to test NetShareAdd");
p.shi2_permissions = 0;
p.shi2_max_uses = 4;
p.shi2_current_uses = 0;
p.shi2_path = TEXT("C:\\");
p.shi2_passwd = NULL; // no password
//
// Call the NetShareAdd function,
// specifying level 2.
//
res=NetShareAdd(argv[1], 2, (LPBYTE) &p, &parm_err);
//
// If the call succeeds, inform the user.
//
if(res==0)
printf("Share created.\n");

// Otherwise, print an error,
// and identify the parameter in error.
//
else
printf("Error: %u\tparmerr=%u\n", res, parm_err);
}
return;
}
Requirements
Client: Included in Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows NT Workstation, Windows Me, Windows 98, and Windows 95.
Server: Included in Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows NT Server.
Header: Declared in Lmshare.h (Svrapi.h on Windows Me/98/95); include Lm.h (Svrapi.h on Windows Me/98/95).
Library: Use Netapi32.lib (use Svrapi.lib on Windows Me/98/95).

See Also
Network Management Overview, Network Management Functions, Share Functions, NetShareDel, NetShareSetInfo, SHARE_INFO_2, SHARE_INFO_502, share_info_50

Platform SDK Release: February 2003 What did you think of this topic?
Order a Platform SDK CD

Requirements
Client: Included in Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows NT Workstation, Windows Me, Windows 98, and Windows 95.
Server: Included in Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows NT Server.
Header: Declared in Lmshare.h (Svrapi.h on Windows Me/98/95); include Lm.h (Svrapi.h on Windows Me/98/95).
Library: Use Netapi32.lib (use Svrapi.lib on Windows Me/98/95).

See Also
Network Management Overview, Network Management Functions, Share Functions, NetShareDel, NetShareSetInfo, SHARE_INFO_2, SHARE_INFO_502, share_info_50
skyMountain 2004-01-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
可以考虑运行window command
net share aaa=c:\winnt;

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VC/MFC相关问题讨论
社区管理员
  • 基础类社区
  • Web++
  • encoderlee
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今
社区公告

VC/MFC社区版块或许是CSDN最“古老”的版块了,记忆之中,与CSDN的年龄几乎差不多。随着时间的推移,MFC技术渐渐的偏离了开发主流,若干年之后的今天,当我们面对着微软的这个经典之笔,内心充满着敬意,那些曾经的记忆,可以说代表着二十年前曾经的辉煌……
        向经典致敬,或许是老一代程序员内心里面难以释怀的感受。互联网大行其道的今天,我们期待着MFC技术能够恢复其曾经的辉煌,或许这个期待会永远成为一种“梦想”,或许一切皆有可能……
        我们希望这个版块可以很好的适配Web时代,期待更好的互联网技术能够使得MFC技术框架得以重现活力,……

试试用AI创作助手写篇文章吧