刚才收到一个国外的E-mail,我好像有机会平白获得上千万的美元啦,不知有没有风险?英文好的请进来看一下!

shao528 2004-02-13 04:35:42
Dear Friend

My name is JAMES GRILLO.I am the Branch Manager of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Lagos Branch. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6 1998, an American oil consultant / contractor Mr.Barry Kelly made a time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar in my branch.Upon maturity I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month a reminder was sent and finally it was discovered from his contact employers Nigerian National Petroleum corporation that Mr.Barry Kelly died from a ghasly automobile accident in April 1999.All attempts to trace his next-of-kin were fruitless as he was said to have died with his entire family which unfortunately included his next-of-kin,his first son,filled in his deposit paperwork with us.The principal deposit, the rolled over/the acrued interest which now total US$45,500,000.00 is still sitting in my branch office.

In the light of the above situation nobody has come forward for the inhertance claim as at this time I am reaching out to you.I know this as I have been monitoring the account with a personal interest over the past years and no one will ever come forward for claim .I decided to make this move for the inheritance claim in collaboration with you to forstall the funds being forfeited to the government of Nigeria.According to the Nigerian Banking Law,at the expiration of 6 (six) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim such floating funds.

Consequently my proposal is that I want you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to the late Barry Kelly.This can be achieved if you do the following for me and also listen/adhere strictly to my instructions and advice :

1. Provide me immediately with your full names and address(es) to be used by a reputable attorney to prepare the necessary documents and affidavits to put you in place and authomatically be recognised as the next of kin to the late Mr Kelly by the bank.

2. Provide me with both your phone & fax numbers for strictly official comunication between you and the bank

3. Provide a bank name and account details ( individual or corporate) in any part of the world into which the money will be transfered.

There is no risk at all as the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the reknown attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees a speedy and successful execution of this transaction.We shall share the funds in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.If you are interested please reply immediately.

It is noteworthy for you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us.

Thanks and regards,

JAMES GRILLO

...全文
82 16 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
16 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖