Lomboz 以前是免费使用, 但不是开源的.
LOMBOZ IS OPEN SOURCE
Thanks to our corporate sponsor, eteration, the popular and free J2EE tool with over 250,000 downloads has become an open source product under LGPL License. You can start using lomboz immediately by downloading it from the forge. The source code is available from the CVS repository via anonymous logins. Documentation will be availabe on these pages as usual. You can visit our forums for help and answers to your many questions.
Lomboz is a free eclipse plugin for the J2EE developers. It is a tool with a simple philosphy: "No magic tricks". Lomboz is integrated with many popular open source J2EE tools such as: Jasper, XDoclet, Axis and Ant. And naturally eclipse and the eclipse java development toolkit JDT.
Main features are:
* Wizards for creating and assembling J2EE modules
* JSP syntax checking code assist with TLD and HTML support
* Supporting all Java application servers with flexible launching and debugging capability- Supported servers include JBoss, WebLogic Server, Tomcat, JOnAS, JRun, and almost any J2EE compliant server
* EJB Wizards & Development with code generators based on XDoclet
* Web Services Wizards code generators based on Apache Axis
* Flexible and customziable deployment script that can handle even most awkward scenarios.
* Many more...