英语水平好的帮一下忙(关于视频显示/抓取)

huaboy408 2004-07-24 12:15:01
哪位英语不错,帮忙翻译一下下面的文字,主要是讲的是视频抓取方面的东东,我也
出现类似问题,我想看看他的详细解决方法,翻译出来对大家也许都有好处。
都怪自己英语水平太差,意思看的模模糊糊,还请各位指点迷津。

A few weeks ago I reported a mysterious problem with capture from a WinTV card: every few minutes, the card would silently drop a single field when capturing at 640x480 or similar.
As a result, the field order of the captured clip seemed to reverse periodically, wreaking havoc with things like inverse telecine etc. With this bug, the card was nearly unusable (definitely impractical) for full-resolution capture. Well ... problem solved!
I replaced the Hauppauge driver (latest VfW driver for Win2k from their Web site, w2kdrv311.exe) with the open source WDM driver for BT8xx cards (version 5.2.2), found here: http://btwincap.sourceforge.net
It works fine with VirtualDub under Win2k, despite its WDM nature. Regardless of what the author says, I did not need to recompile on Win2k. Also: I have a dual CPU system - the author went to great lengths to make the driver SMP-compatible, evidently with success.
Two minor issues:
1) the Hauppauge applications (WinTV, WinTV Radio) break. (WinTV never worked for me on Win2k anyhow ... "error initializing hardware")
2) You need a DirectShow capture program to get access to all the settings of the driver (e.g. to change the video standard from NTSC to PAL). The included capture program, AMCAP, does allow you to watch TV, listen to the radio, and to set up the driver.
It is quite buggy, though - I think it is little more than a M$ sample application from the SDK. Highly recommended!
...全文
155 7 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
7 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
huaboy408 2004-07-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
谢谢各位,结贴
Jimmy_Xia 2004-07-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
gz
huaboy408 2004-07-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
大家说的我都基本上能读懂,我想了解详细的意思

哪位有空详细翻译一下如何,谢谢了
Kudeet 2004-07-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
前面两段都是在讲问题的.好象是要你换驱动程序吧.
月吻长河 2004-07-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
语法、句子不难,主要是生词多
holyeagle 2004-07-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
问题:一个视频卡(好像是),每隔一段时间,capture的时候会丢掉一张。
解决方法:
升级Hauppauge driver,一个video for window的驱动,这个驱动是基于一个开源的wdm驱动。在2k下,基于VirtualDub,他工作正常,而且不必像作者写得那样,需要在win2k下编译才可以使用,看来作者为了兼容性做了很多工作。(但好象并不是一个基于WDM的驱动)

两个小问题。
1.Hauppauge 自带的应用程序很烂,
2.需要安装directshow才能正常使用驱动提供的设置,如更改视频标准NTSC到PAL(这是两种显示输出格式)、capture(照相,抓图)、AMCP(我记得好像是一个视频软件,可以录AVI)、还可以看电视,听收音机以及设置驱动。

最后,这的确是个bug,但是要比M$强多了^_^
countryboy 2004-07-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
大概意思~!~
换驱动~!~!
要有DirectShow ,改变设置,把视频标准由NTSC 改为 PAL模式。
好象还说WIN2K不行?

社区成员

发帖
与我相关