SUPERB AWESOME COOL “EE308 LAB1” !!!!!!!

wn 2021-09-13 19:24:36
The Link Your Class https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ?category=0
The Link of Requirement of This Assignment https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600546911
The Aim of This AssignmentSelf Introduction & Course Plan
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19103964-831902125

NEVER EXTRAVAGANT HOPE EVERYTHING TO WORK OUT WELL “ -- Quote from《 Ning Wang Saying

1️⃣Self Intro

Hey , What's up bro ! Welcome to watch this " SUPERB AWESOME COOL " software engineering essay. 🔥🔥🔥

The man who wrote this " SUPERB AWESOME COOL " eassy is Wang Ning, you can also call me Francis. Now I am a third-year student majoring in Robotics & Intelligent Devices of the Maynooth College of International Engineering(MIEC), Fuzhou University(FZU).
I'd like to call myself "Explorer". I'm willing to try anything I haven't done before (except software engineering). So, that's means I like everything that interesting and unknow. For example: watching science fiction films, playing computer games, watching football/basketball games, and studying👍

img

Due to Iron man is my favorite, so I learnt lots of Electronic Engineers. However, I still have no money😨. Also I tried🖥 to realize some artificial intelligences, just like Jarvis, then I find that I can't affort such an expensive hardware to train my AI (Still have no money). Finally, I find the reason: I gave all my money to Tencent💩. So I unloaded LOL, CF, FIFAOL, QQ farm, QQ fly car.......
After that, I find sports is a great hobby for me(don't need money). So I began to study with humanoid robot, learn some embedded system and the way to use some hardware.

2️⃣Skills

⌨Coding language:

• Java
  • C/C++
  • Python
  • Matlab

💾Hardware Platform

• STM32
  • Altium Designer
  • Arduino
  • ROS

✨Achievement

• The sixth place of China Robot Competition in 2021🤖

img

• Director of provincial SRTP project "Traffic Prediction based on Deep Learning and Multiple Temporal and spatial correlations"🚦

😍Interest

• Electronic Engineer
  • Control system
  • Integrated circuit
  • Drone

😵weakness

• Arithmetic
  • Indolence
  • Little practice

3️⃣💻Coding Quantity

Actually, I don't know. Maybe a lot. But I usually do "Ctrl+C" and "Ctrl+V" (In EE, planty code are repetition, Only some parameters need to be modified. So copy and paste is more efficient). I want to achieve a code quantity load that I can feel satisfied with.

img

4️⃣💫Course Planning

I hope to make up for my lack of programming practice through this course. At the same time, I also want to master the ability to write software (upper computer), then I can build my " SUPERB AWESOME COOL " Internet of Things world.

img

...全文
139 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关