EE308_Lab1

cy- 2021-09-15 11:46:20
The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ?category=0
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600546911
The Aim of This AssignmentSelf Introduction & Course Plan
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID

19103565 - 831901228

1.Self Introduction

My name is Chen Yue, from Electronic Engineering Class two of Maynooth College of International Engineering, Fuzhou University. I studied here about two years and this is the third year of my college life. During these years, I followed the curriculum and teaching programme step by step and seldom participate in some competitions. In my spare time, I like to do some sports and go to the gym. Recently, I'm studying IELTS and prepare something about studing abroad.

2.Skills and Preferences

• Skills
    • C
    • C++
    • Python
  • Preferences
    • Some knowledge about electric circuit 

3.Shortcoming

Lake of competition experiences and lake of coding experiences.

4.Coding Quantity

Maybe a thousand . Never counted before.

5. Planning

During this course, I am going to treat each assignment seriously, and I hope I can improve my coding skill.

...全文
70 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
MVP_com 2021-09-15
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复

You'd better write your plan in detail, consider how to improve yourself. Moveover, pay attention to spelling.

FASMARM v1.42 This package is an ARM assembler add-on for FASM. FASMARM currently supports the full range of instructions for 32-bit and 64-bit ARM processors and coprocessors up to and including v8. Contents: 1. ARM assembly compatibility 2. UAL and pre-UAL syntaxes 3. IT block handling 4. Alternate encodings 5. Output formats 6. Control directives 7. Data definitions 8. Defining registers lists inside macros 9. Half-precision number formatting 10. Variants supported 11. Further information 12. Version history _______________________________________________________________________________ 1. ARM assembly compatibility There are a few restrictions how the ARM instruction set is implemented. The changes are minor and mostly have a minor impact. For the most part the basic instruction outline is the same. Where possible the original style is used but there are some differences: Not everything matches the ARM ADS assembly style, where possible the original style is used but there are some differences 1) label names cannot begin with a digit 2) CPSIE and CPSID formats are changed, use "iflags_aif" form instead of "aif" (eg. "CPSIE iflags_i" instead of "CPSID i") 3) SRS with writeback must have a separating space after the mode number and before "!" (eg. "SRSDB 16 !" instead of "SRSDB 16!") 4) macro, rept, irp, format, if, virtual etc. are all significant changes from the ARM ADS, so you will need to re-write those sections of existing code Original ARM Syntax | fasmarm Syntax ----------------------+---------------------- cpsie a | cpsie iflags_a | srsdb #29! | srsdb #29 ! ;or, | srsdb 29 ! _______________________________________________________________________________ 2. UAL and pre-UAL syntaxes fasmarm supports the original pre-UAL syntax and the newer UAL syntax. These two syntaxes only affect THUMB encodings. UAL stands for: Universal Assembly Language. pre-UAL syntax is selected wi

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
福州大学 梅努斯国际工程学院 软件工程 教学
软件工程 高校
社区管理员
  • 单步调试
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日