https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ?category=0
The Link of Requirement of This Assignment
https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/600546911
The Aim of This Assignment
Self Introduction & Cource Plan
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID
19103557&831902230

Self introduction

  My name is Zheng Xiao.I am a junior student majoring in Robotics & Intelligent Devices in the Maynooth College of International Engineering, Fuzhou University.To be honest, when I was in high school, I was interested in cool things that other people designed themselves, both software and hardware. Now, after two years of study, I've learned something about them. I like to specialize in gadgets.Every time I succeed in doing something,I feel very happy. Keep working hard!😋

  I like music🎶, I like to play guitar🎸, and I play table tennis🏓. These are just as much fun as learning science. They can comfort me when I feel restless or exhausted.

Skill&Interests

📕Master Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V skillfully.
  📗 Have a systematic study of C, C + +, Java,have learned Python by myself.
  📘 The system learned MATLAB and made some minor production with Arduino.
  📙 Have some knowledge of html, CSS and JavaScript.
  📒 Recent interest in computer vision and web production.

Disadvantages

  🐮 Theory is more than practice and may require more practical project learning.
  🐷 I have only learned the basic knowledge of programming, and I do not know the application of specialization.
  🐶 I know too little about many of the underlying knowledge, only how to do it, but I don't know why to do it.

Coding quantity:

  🖱 After two years in college, I wrote thousands of lines of code. After all, many subjects need to write code. This course I want to write longer code to make what I do closer to professional products.

Course Planning:

  ⌨ I look forward to learning more about all aspects of knowledge and designing a good software, not only to make WeChat applets, but also to be used in more fields .

...全文
82 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Sun_toward 2021-09-16
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复

I believe this course can make you gain a lot. Keep working hard!

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
福州大学 梅努斯国际工程学院 软件工程 教学
软件工程 高校
社区管理员
  • 单步调试
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日