C for Competitors

D for Delivery

Prototype Exhibition📱

Related Pages Display

Interactive display of App prototype

Working Record

Summary🧠

Lab Requirement ☑️

• Demand Analysis. The text is accurate, the style is clear, and the pictures are both excellent. The word count is around 500 words. The text is a supplement to the picture. Only the text is given without the picture, which is not friendly to the user.

• The prototype model must be implemented with a dedicated prototype model design tool: such as Axure, Rapid, Balsamiq Mockups, Prototype, Composer, GUI Design Studio, Adobe design components, ink knives, etc. In the blog post, explain the prototype development tool you use, and give your prototype display an online link, such as the ink knife prototype link.

• The presentation process of the prototype interface should be logically clear, easy for users to understand and use, and conform to the usage habits of mainstream people. How to define easy to understand and easy to use? If it is a teacher, teaching assistant, or other roles as the user, the user's feedback is used as the standard. In any case, the user's experience is used as his or her scoring standard.

• Beautiful design. UI design specifications are unified, beautiful, and exquisite. The term "good-looking" is also very general. Refer to the third criterion above, and the actual user experience shall prevail.

PSP Form🧾

Demand analysis ✍️

Due to the suggestion from professor, our requirements analysis is based on the NABCD model.

NABCD is composed of the first letters of Need, Approach, Benfit, Competitors and Delivery, which refers to demand, practice, benefit, competition and promotion respectively. Through these five parts, the characteristics of the project can be clearly and concisely summarized.

N for Need

An Bobing activity was needed to be held in the laboratory, but the rules need to be determined manually. The dice equipment is not complete, and remote students cannot participate in the epidemic prevention and control. We hope to realize a Bobing software, and put forward the following requirements: 

• Functional requirements:

Allow multiplayer participation.
        Can automatically judge the results.
        Give prizes information so that prizes can be handed out.

• Interface requirements:

Style appropriate, lively and generous.
        Six random dice roll interfaces.
        Beautiful design, in line with the use of the mainstream crowd.\

For the needs above, we design UML gram as follows:

A for Approach

We choose to design an ios application instead of a Wechat mini program, which is because the application is more available for all users, especially for who don't use WeChat. Also, we use English to design the app for international users.

We use "Adobe Xd" to design the application, which is because we are more familiar with it than other design tools. ( We have chosen it for another project before.) 

Corresponding to the requirements above, there are several approaching methods:

• Functional Approaching:

In the Bobing Home page, there are multiple choices for users to choose: To join a Bobing game that was already created, to create a Bobing game which can invite others to join or to play a Bobing game by themselves.

After rolling the Bobing dices, the Bobing page will show the result of Bobing which is based on the rules of Bobing.

The whole result of the Bobing game users joined will be shown on the Bobing Result Page.

• Interface Approaching:

All the page is suitable with the atmosphere of Mid-Autumn Festival:

B for Benefit

• Solving the space-time problem:

To fully solve the problem of insufficient dice and remote students unable to participate in the pie game, let more students participate in the Mid-Autumn Festival pie activity.

• Simple and easy to use:

Easy for users to understand and use.

C for Competitors

• In this software, we introduce the origin of the Mid-Autumn Festival bobing. In this way, Chinese culture can be spread to more people.
  • We have a result list with a clear summary of the results of each race. Users do not need to spend extra time doing this kind of statistical work.
  • To compare with other Chinese-use App, we use English to be more suitable for international users.
  • Our Application has multiple choices for users to choose: To join a Bobing game which was already created, to create a Bobing game which can invite others to join or to play a Bobing game by themselves.

D for Delivery

• We can cooperate with moon cake manufacturers and promote our APP through print our download QR-code on the package of the Mid-Autumn Festival moon cake.
  • Promote with our promoting Video through students, QQ platform, etc.
  • Though Online social networking platforms such as Weibo and WeChat friends moment to promote.

Prototype Exhibition📱

Design Tool: Adobe Xd.

Related Pages Display

• App Icon

• Cover Pages:

• Multiple choices for Bobing Modes: 

•  Bobing Pages and Result Page: 

•  Lengent for Mid-Autumn Festival and the Rules of Bobing: 

Interactive display of App prototype

Due to the design tool we use doesn't allow to create an online shared interactive link in Chinese area, we can't share our app prototype with other guys in China. So that we made two videos about our App to show the prototype design. 

Click here to see the App Promoting video

Click here to see the App interactive video

Working Record

In this lab, my partner and I have online call and working together in the dorm.

Summary🧠

Through this lab, I have learned a lot, not only in the professional field, but also in the idea about how to do teamwork. Firstly, both of us have a different individual part to deal with. We firstly have a meeting about the users needing and UML gram of our app. Then, I designed the cover page and the main Bobing page, Yixuan Gao was to design the part of users setting and login page. After we finished our design, I continued to work with the Video which contain our app promoting with Adobe Pr, Yixuan Gao began to write our blog outline. I was learned a lot of new knowledge about how to use Xd and improved my skill to use Pr. After this lab, we are willing to learn java to know about how to make our idea comes true.

ps: Hope all the stuff I make after can be saved before my computer getting crazy. 🆘🆘

...全文
654 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
小怂饼干 2021-10-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复 1