切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Ormus 2004-10-08
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
什么是单片机?单片机有什么用?

单片机又称单片微控制器,它不是完成某一个逻辑功能的芯片,而是把一个计算机系统集成到一个芯片上。概括的讲:一块芯片就成了一台计算机。它的体积小、质量轻、价格便宜、为学习、应用和开发提供了便利条件。同时,学习使用单片机了解计算机原理与结构的最佳选择。

可以说,二十世纪跨越了三个“电”的时代,即电气时代、电子时代和现已进入的电脑时代。不过,这种电脑,通常是指个人计算机,简称PC机。它由主机、键盘、显示器等组成(如图1所示)。还有一类计算机,大多数人却不怎么熟悉。这种计算机就是把智能赋予各种机械的单片机(亦称微控制器,如图2所示)。顾名思义,这种计算机的最小系统只用了一片集成电路,即可进行简单运算和控制。因为它体积小,通常都藏在被控机械的“肚子”里。它在整个装置中,起着有如人类头脑的作用,它出了毛病,整个装置就瘫痪了。现在,这种单片机的使用领域已十分广泛,如智能仪表、实时工控、通讯设备、导航系统、家用电器等。各种产品一旦用上了单片机,就能起到使产品升级换代的功效,常在

产品名称前冠以形容词——“智能型”,如智能型洗衣机等。现在有些工厂的技术人员或其它业余电子开发者搞出来的某些产品,不是电路太复杂,就是功能太简单且极易被仿制。究其原因,可能就卡在产品未使用单片机或其它可编程逻辑器件上。

目前单片机渗透到我们生活的各个领域,几乎很难找到哪个领域没有单片机的踪迹。导弹的导航装置,飞机上各种仪表的控制,计算机的网络通讯与数据传输,工业自动化过程的实时控制和数据处理,广泛使用的各种智能IC卡,民用豪华轿车的安全保障系统,录象机、摄象机、全自动洗衣机的控制,以及程控玩具、电子宠物等等,这些都离不开单片机。更不用说自动控制领域的机器人、智能仪表、医疗器械了。因此,单片机的学习、开发与应用将造就一批计算机应用与智能化控制的科学家、工程师。
  学习单片机是否很困难呢?应当说,对于已经具有电子电路,尤其是数字电路基本知识的读者来说,不会有太大困难,如果你对PC机有一定基础,学习单片机就更容易。为使绝大多数读者能用上单片机。我们这里将尽量按深入浅出、删繁就简、理论联系实际的原则把单片机的基本工作原理、使用方法交给读者,以达到把大家领进单片机之“门”的目的。不过,单片机和PC机一样,是实践性很强的一门技术,有人说“计算机是玩出来的”,单片机亦一样,只有多“玩”,也就是多练习、多实际操作,才能真正掌握它。因此,本讲座会提供各种练习和实验,并介绍一些适用于初学者且性价比较高的单片机和开发系统的货源。你只有认真完成成这些实践环节,才能为进一步深造,打好基础。

“入门既不难,深造也是办得到的”,只要你有恒心、有决心,跟随我们的“连载”一步步走下去,将来就一定能在单片机世界里遨游。

cnxiaoma 2004-10-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
就是用一个芯片做成的机器。
一、交际用语 1、- Good morning, John . How are you doing? - _________ A:I'm pleased. B:Good night. C:Not so bad. And you? D:How do you do? 2、- Good-bye for now. - _________ A:The same to you. B:That's OK. C:See you. D:Long time no see. 3、Happy New Year to you. ____________. A:The same to you B:Yes, I'm happy C:What about you D:Very well, thanks 4、- How tall is your sister? - _________ A:She is not very well. B:She is 28 years old. C:She is very nice. D:She is as tall as I am. 5、- How do I get to the cinema? - _________ A:It's very far. B:Yes, there is a cinema near here. C:It's well known. D:Go down this street and turn left. 6、How do you like the story? ____________. A:I'd like to read it B:I like it very much C:fine, thank you D:It's very interesting 7、- What does Peter do? - _________ A:He's good at fixing things. B:He can speak good German. C:He does the washing-up after supper. D:He's a language teacher. 8、- When are you going on holiday? - _________ A:Last night. B:Next week. C:By plane. D:With my brother. 9、- What do you do? - _________ A:What do you do? B:Fine, thank you. C:I'm a college student. D:I do well in my studies. 10、- This is a challenging job. Who wants it? - _________ A:I'll take it. B:It's a good idea. C:You bet! D:No sweat! 11、- Excuse me, could you tell me the time? - _________ A:You'd better buy a watch. B:It's three thirty by my watch. C:Can you see the clock? D:It's late I think. 12、- Welcome to Unitex International. I hope you will enjoy your work here. - _________ A:I can earn a lot. B:Is this a good firm? C:I am sure I will. D:You are very kind. 13、- That's a beautiful cat. I wonder who it belongs to. - _________ A:It belongs to the Browns. B:The cat is my favourite too. C:Mind your own business. D:I can't say anything more. 14、- _________ - You too! A:Merry Christmas! B:What a beautiful day! C:Help yourself! D:It's very kind of you! 15、- I hope you have a most happy and prosperous new year! - _________ A:You are welcome! B:How smart you are! C:The same to you! D:Nice going! 16、- Nice to see you again, Mr. Smith. How are you? - _________ A:I miss you. B:Fine. Thank you. And you? C:Are you OK? D:This way, please. 17、- Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the bus stop? - _________ A:Yes, go straight down this way to the end. B:Why do you ask me the way? C:Yes, I will. D:No, I can't tell you that. 18、- Can I help you, sir? - _________ A:No, I don't need your help. B:Yes. I'd like to withdraw some money. C:Well, leave me alone. D:Don't bother me! 19、- Where is the Loan Department, please? - _________ A:Who are you? B:This way, please. C:I don't want to say anything. D:What can I do for you? 20、- Would you like to see a film? - _________ A:Yes, I'd love to. B:Do it, please. C:No, you like it? D:How do you do? 21、― Hi! George. How are you? ― _________________ A:That's all right. B:Don't mention it. C:How are you? D:Fine, thanks. And you? 22、― Excuse me, I'm afraid you've overcharged me. ― ________________ A:Oh, really? B:That's all right. C:That's fine. D:You're welcome. 23、-Welcome to Beijing! -_____________ A:Thank you. B:Oh, good. C:How do you do? D:That's all right. 24、How could you say that? ___________. I did not mean to hurt you. A:Excuse me B:I won't regret C:I'm really sorry D:That's all right 25、- I've heard that you are going to Thailand? - Yes, I'll leave on Sunday. - That's great! _______ - Thank you! A:Have a nice journey! B:Watch out! C:How are you! D:You are so smart! 26、- Can I borrow your digital camera for a couple of days? - _______ A:Yes, you may not borrow. B:Yes, go on. C:Sure, here you are. Enjoy your journey. D:It doesn't matter. 27、- Good night and thanks again. - _______ A:You can't say that. B:No, no. It's what I can do. C:How can you say that. D:Good night. 28、- _______? - It's Friday. A:What day is it? B:What's the date today? C:What's the time? D:What time is it? 29、Would you mind if I use your car? Of course not. _____________. A:I'm sorry I can't B:I'm afraid not C:It's over there D:I have no car 30、-This is Mr. Green and this is Mr. Brown. -_____________. A:How do you do B:How are you C:Fine, thank you D:Hi, how are you getting on 31、- What would you like to have, meat or fish? - _____________________. A:Either will do B:Yes, I like meat C:Yes, I like fish D:No, they are not my favorite 32、- Would you rather come on Friday or Saturday? - __________________. A:Yes, of course B:No, thanks C:It doesn't matter D:Friday 33、- I believe we've met somewhere before. - No, ____________________. A:it isn't the same B:it can't be right C:I don't think so D:I'd rather not 34、--Could I use your bike for a moment? --_____ A:It's well. B:It doesn't matter. C:By all means. D:I have no idea. 35、--Could I borrow your car for a few days? --_____ A:Yes, you may borrow. B:Yes, go on. C:Sure, here your are. Enjoy your journey. D:It doesn't matter. 36、- Do you mind if I switch off the radio? - ___________. Go ahead. A:Never mind B:No way C:No, not at all D:No, you'd better not 37、--Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office? --_____ A:Don't ask that. B:Sorry, I'm a stranger here. C:No, I can't say that. D:No, you're driving too fast. 38、- I've got your invitation. - Oh, good. ______ A:Can you come? B:Thanks a lot. C:I'll take it. D:May I help you? 39、You haven't been to Beijing, have you? ____________. How I wish to go there. A:No, I haven't B:Yes, I have C:No, I have D:Yes, I haven't 40、Has Alice had an accident? ____________. A:I don't hope so B:I hope no C:I hope not D:She didn't say to 41、-- How are you today? --___________, thank you. A:Fine B:Good C:Nice D:Great 42、-- How are your parents? -- __________. A:I'm OK, thanks B:She is well, thanks C:They are both fine, thanks D:He is well, thanks 43、-- _________ -- Fine, thanks. A:How do you do? B:Hello! C:Nice to meet you。 D:How are you? 44、-- How is your father today? -- __________, thanks. A:He is over forty B:He's a doctor C:He's much better D:He's Brown 45、--Hi! Jim. This is my brother Peter. -- _________ A:How are you? B:Fine, thank you. C:Nice to meet you. D:You are very kind. 46、--Hi, Jim! Nice to meet you. -- _________. A:Certainly B:Many thanks C:OK D:Nice to meet you, too 47、-- It's nearly ten o'clock. It's time for you to go to bed, Kate! --OK. _________, Dad. A:See you later B:Good-bye C:Good evening D:Good night 48、--Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the post office? -- _____________. A:You can't miss it B:I don't know C:No, I can't D:Sorry, but I am a stranger here myself 49、-- Let me introduce myself. I am Albert. -- ______________. A:What a pleasure B:It' s my pleasure C:Pleased to meet you D:I'm very pleased 50、-What can I do for you? -_________ A:Let me have a watch. B:Could you show me the watch? C:Yes, you can. Give me the watch. D:The watch, please don't give me the pen. 51、---I'll fly to Shanghai on business next Friday. ---____________________________ A:That's very nice of you. B:I don't think so. C:Can't you go? D:Have a good trip. 52、--- The summer vacation is coming in a few days. I'll share the holidays with my daughter by traveling. ---- ______. A:Congratulations! B:Nice to meet you! C:Have a good trip! D:It's very kind of you. 53、---Which sweater do you like better? --- ________. A:Good idea B:Yes, it's nice C:Yes, please D:I can't decide 答案:D 54、-Morning, sir.______ -I've learnt that silk is famous here. Can I get some? A:Can you help me? B:What's the matter with you? C:Can you give me a hand? D:Anything I can do for you? 55、- How do you do? - ______ A:Fine, thank you. B:How do you do? C:Not too bad. D:Very well. 56、- I heard Susan surprised her teacher by working hard. - Yes, ______ A:her teacher worked hard. B:Susan worked hard. C:the teacher was surprising. D:Susan was surprised. 57、- Hello, how are you? - ______ A:Hello, how are you? B:How do you do? C:Fine, thank you. D:That's OK. 58、---How is Mr Brown? -- ______________. A:He is tall and beautiful B:He is very strict with us C:He is fine D:He is in an expensive car 59、---How is your mother these days? --Oh, _____________. A:She is good B:She is not very well C:Never mind D:That's all right 60、---This is John. -- ___________ A:Oh, I have never seen you. B:Yes, I am glad. C:Hello, John. Nice to meet you. D:How are you? 61、---I have lost my new English dictionary. -- _________ A:What a pity! B:It's nothing. C:It doesn't matter. D:Not at all. 62、-- I failed the maths exam again. -- _________ A:Well done. B:What a pity! C:That's right. D:I'm glad. 63、-- Hi, I'm Liz. -- _________ A:Hi, nice to see you. B:What do people call you? C:Fine, and you? D:How do you do? 64、--_________? --I'm from Mexico. A:Where are you from B:How do you come here C:What's your name D:How far is it 65、--Excuse me, is there any grocery store around here? --Yes, _________on Pine street. It's not far from here. A:you like it B:there is one C:you'll catch it D:it's warm and foggy 66、--_______, could you please tell me where the school library is? --Sure. It's at the back of the campus, about five minutes' walk from here. A:Excuse me B:Pardon me C:That's right D:Thank you 67、--Shall I drive you to the railway station? --Oh, don't bother about it. I'll take a taxi. --Well, __________! --Thank you and good-bye! A:come on B:help C:have it checked up D:have a nice trip 68、--I went to the beach and got plenty of rest. --___________. You looked tired last time I saw you. A:I hope so B:Really C:I'm glad you did D:The sound was nice 69、--Are you feeling all right today? --Not really. --__________________. A:Oh, I see B:It doesn't matter C:You'd better be happyD:I am sorry to hear that 70、--How can I get to the nearest post office? --_______________ A:It is a long way from here. B:Sorry, I am new here. C:Why don't you walk? D:Here it is. 71、-Oh, dear! I've lost my new watch. -_____ A:I'm sad. B:That's right. C:That's all right. D:What a pity! 72、-My brother fell off his bike and hurt himself. -______ A:How careless he was! B:I'm sorry to hear that.C:That's too bad. D:I'm bad to hear that. 73、--What can I do for you, sir? --_____________ A:Can you lend me some money? B:Nothing. C:I want a pair of shoes. D:Whatever. 74、-I had a really good weekend at my uncle's. -____________. A:Oh, that's very nice of you B:Certainly C:It's a pleasure D:Oh, I'm glad to hear that 75、- Hello, I'm Harry Potter. - Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ______. A:call my Charles B:call me at Charles C:call me Charles D:call Charles me 76、- Who's speaking? - This is Tom . A:speaks B:spoken C:speaking D:saying 77、- - He teaches physics in a school. A:What does your father want to do? B:Who is your father? C:What is your father? D:Where is your father now? 78、- Could you help me with my physics, please? - ________ A:No, no way. B:No, I couldn't. C:No, I can't. D:Sorry I can't. I have to go to a meeting right now. 79、- Could I speak to Don Watkins, please? - ________ A:Speaking, please. B:Oh, how are you? C:I'm listening. D:I'm Don. 80、- Happy birthday to you! - ______! A:Happy birthday to youB:I'm very gladC:That's all rightD:Thank you 81、- Thank you for inviting me. - _______ A:I really had a happy time. B:Oh, it's too late. C:Thank you for coming. D:Oh, so slowly? 82、Have a good day! ___________. A:You got it too B:The same to you C:Yes, thank you D:The same as you 83、-Will you be free tomorrow morning? -___________. A:No, I'll be busy B:What is the matter? C:I'm sorry I won't be free then D:No, I'll have no time 84、I'm sorry to hear that you failed in the exam. ___________. A:Not at all B:Oh, thank you.That's very kind of you. C:You are welcome D:Yes, I'm really sorry 85、May I use your dictionary? ____________. A:Yes, here you are B:No, you won't C:Never mind D:Sorry here it is 86、--Will you please give the note to him? -- ______________. A:Certainly, I'll give it to him B:No, please not C:Sorry, I don't D:Yes, please do 87、--I was born in Boston, but I studied in New York._________? --I was born in New York, but studied in Boston. A:What do you do B:And you C:Where were you D:Do you 88、-- May I borrow your umbrella for a moment? -- ______________. A:No, you can't do it B:Sorry, but you may not C:Well, I am afraid I am going to use it myself D:Of course not. I'm going to need it myself 89、--What does your father do? -- ___________. A:He is cleaning the street B:He is forty C:He is a farmer D:He is all right 90、-- _____________? -- Do you have a toy horse? A:What do you want to sell B:Shall I help you C:What can I do for you D:Do you like a toy horse 91、- I'm going to take my entrance test tomorrow. - _______! A:Good luck B:Cheers C:Come on D:Congratulations 92、-_______? -He's a tall man with short hair. A:How is he B:What does he like C:What is he D:What does he look like 93、- Does that tea have enough sugar in it? - ______ A:Yes, it is. Thank you. B:Yes, it does. Thank you. C:Yes, I will. Thank you. D:Yes, I do. I like it. 94、- Do you know if Mrs. Brown is still living in London? - ______ A:Yes, she is. B:Yes, it is. C:Yes, they are. D:Yes, he is. 95、- How many students went to the hockey game? - ______ A:None of them go to the hockey game. B:They seldom go to the hockey game. C:They usually went to the hockey game. D:All of them went to the hockey game. 96、--- Happy New Year to you and your parents! -- ________________. A:Thank you B:You are happy, too C:Yes, we are happy D:The same to you 97、-- I'm sorry to trouble you. Can I borrow a pen, please? -- ___________. A:Yes, you can B:Certainly! It is here C:She's welcome D:Thank you 98、--___________! Welcome to the party. --Merry Christmas! It's very kind of you to invite us. A:Happy birthday B:Merry Christmas C:Congratulations D:Have a good day 99、--Thank God.It's Friday again.A nice weekend! -- ______. A:Me too B:Yes,I'll be free then C:That's all right D:The same to you 100、--This week, I will travel to Japan. --_____________. A:Have a good time! B:Let me go with you C:Do you have money? D:Don't joke

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
硬件/嵌入开发 单片机/工控
社区管理员
  • 单片机/工控社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今