The Aim of This AssignmentTopic Selection Presentation
The Name of TeamLangcent互联网股份有限公司
Leader’s MU STU ID and Name19103069 Jian Lang
Teammate 1’s MU STU ID and Name19104120 Wei Xie
Teammate 2’s MU STU ID and Name19103620 Yuxiang He
Teammate 3’s MU STU ID and Name19105584 Diancong Wu
Teammate 4’s MU STU ID and Name19103778 Zekai Wang

I. Description and Planning of The Team Project

At the begining, I should give a brief introduction of our mini program Bilibili_xiu assistant. This mini program is designed to assist “Bilibili”, which is a video platform popular in youth.
在这里插入图片描述

So what are the functions of our mini program Bilibili_xiu assistant?

🌀 Set Special Care Favorite Uploaders. In Bilibili, it has a function that can set some uploaders as our focus. But in reality, we know that we usually give too many uploaders focus mark. So this function can give users a second higher priority, which is called special care, to out most favorite uploaders.
在这里插入图片描述

🌀 Separately Push the Videos and Live Broadcasts of Favorite Uploaders. This function and the previous function are the continuation relationship.After users set their special care uploaders, we will only push these uploaders’ videos to the users.

And how about out planning?

📝 Firstly, we will make a demand document of our mini program. This can help us think carefully about what functions we will realize.

📝 Then, our team will be divided into two parts for development Two team members are responsible for front-end development and the remaining three team members are responsible for back-end development. The distribution is given by the fact that this mini program will need more back-end efforts.

📝 In the end, we will make the combination of front-end and back-end developments and finish this mini program.

II.Innovation Points

I think there are two main innovation points with our Bilibili_xiu assistant:

✨ Selection of Open Source Software: We choose to assist “Bilibili” which is not be selected by other groups and even not be done in Wechat.

✨ Innovative Function-SPECIAL CARE: Maybe the function of special care is not new today. However, in bilibili, we can only give focus to the uploaders we like. But after a long time we using Bilibili, we will have too many focus uploaders. So this special care can distinguish the most favorite uploaders from focus uploaders.

III.Introduction of Each Team Member

The members of our group all have unique personal characteristics:

1️⃣ Team Leader: Jian Lang
在这里插入图片描述
Student Number: 831902224_19103069

Personal Character: I am always enthusiastic with coming challenges. In spare time, I like watch movies and TVs about crux play. And I also like playing games.

Good at technology: I am good at front-end development and Android development. In my previous team project, I always played a role as front-end developer.

Hobbies and Interests: I like Android development because it can give me many joys. And I also like computer network in recent spell.

The expected soft worker role: Front-end developer and product manager.

2️⃣ Team Member: Wei Xie
在这里插入图片描述
Student Number: 831902110_19104120

Personal Character: Wie Xie is enthusiastic with military science and technology especially avionics system.

Good at technology: Wei Xie is familiar with back-end development.

Hobbies and Interests: Wei Xie is interested in python flask framework and pic design for iot

The expected soft worker role: Back-end developer.

3️⃣ Team Member: Yuxiang He
在这里插入图片描述
Student Number: 831902223_19103620

Personal Character: Yuxiang He like listening to different kinds of music and eating delicious food.

Good at technology: Yuxiang He is good at hardware design and machine module application.

Hobbies and Interests: Yuxiang He is interested in hardware design and application of artificial intelligence in big data.

The expected soft worker role: Back-end developer.

4️⃣ Team member: Diancong Wu
在这里插入图片描述
Student Number: 831902124_19105584

Personal Character: Diancong Wu prefers sunshine, energy, youth.

Good at technology: Diancong Wu maybe not very skilled, but want to explore.

Hobbies and Interests: Diancong Wu is interested in the next team cooperation and curious about the new small program development.

The expected soft worker role: Front-end developer、report writer.

5️⃣ Team member: Zekai Wang
在这里插入图片描述

Student Number: 831902101_19103778

Personal Character: Zekai Wang like running and keeping fit and learning math.

Good at technology: Zekai Wang knows some of them, but he is not very good at them.

Hobbies and Interests: Zekai Wang is interested in small program development and APP development

The expected soft worker role: Front-end developer.

This is our working photo:
在这里插入图片描述

IV.Hope in The Future

In the future, we hope the function of our mini program can not only notify us the information that our special care uploader’s new video, but also we can watch the video on wechat directly. At that time, users can save their time just to watch this video. Moreover, we can carry the chat function of bilibili into our mini program to avoid some uploader to forget answer their fan’s function😜.

...全文
175 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务