This Silicon Valley enterprise software company (privately held, pre-IPO) with offices worldwide is searching for a world-class Software Architect in its Strategic Development Center (SDC) in Shanghai. The company's products are a revolutionary approach to collaboration solutions for outsourced manufacturing, and have been already adopted by top ten manufacturers in high tech industries. The Shanghai SDC is growing rapidly and is searching for outstanding hands-on technical contributors with enterprise-class software experience (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Siebel, etc.).
Act as a technical leader for development team in Shanghai SDC and actively participate in day-to-day development activities. Detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Lead the architecture design effort for software modules to be developed by Shanghai SDC
· Work with US development team in design discussion, integration requirement and detailed implementation.
· Work with product manager and engineering manager to understand business requirements and issues, create design specification, and act as a driver in design and implementation to fulfill functional requirements.
· Provide day-to-day technical guidance to engineers.
· Hands-on development work on key software product component.
The individual requires working knowledge of the following:
· MS or BS degree in Computer Science or related technical engineering degree, or equivalent industry experience required.
· 5 years hands-on experience in enterprise software development (Oracle, SAP, Siebel, etc.)
· 2 years software architect experience.
· High technical competence with hands-on experience on the latest server technology, such as J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Struts, Web Services, XML, and JDBC.
· Experienced in designing and developing large scale enterprise software including designing object model, data model and software frameworks.
· Good written and verbal English communication skills.
· Self-motivated, able to adapt to a constantly growing and changing environment, enthusiastic, and dedicated to the growth of the organization.
· Experience in working in a global team a plus.
· Experience in managing development team a plus.