EE308 LAB12

m0_61790811 2021-12-23 20:00:54
The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/603781458
The Aim of This AssignmentCourse summary
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19105941&831901112

(1)Compared with the current learning and practice, in what aspects have you achieved your expectations and objectives, what are the deficiencies and why?

I have made great improvements in programming and production. From the initial blog game to small program design, I spent a lot of time and energy understanding and mastering them. Although the final result may not be very good and many functions have not been realized, I still gained a lot, such as learning new knowledge, teamwork and so on. All this helped me get a promotion.

(2)Summarize the practice and improvement of this course, including the following contents:

a)  Count how many lines of code you have completed in this software engineering practice

about 2000 line

b)  

Lab numberTime(min)
lab160
lab2600
lab3300
lab4900
lab5150
lab6150
lab71100
lab81400
lab9200
lab101200
lab11180
lab12120
Total6360

c) Which assignment impressed you most? Why?

Lab5 left a deep impression on me. In this experiment, this is the first time our group has cooperated to complete a difficult task. We had an in-depth discussion and tried many methods to actively learn new knowledge and use new development tools from scratch. The defense of the experimental class also gives us a lot of pressure, because we have to face a large audience. But in the end we all stuck to it and finished the work.

d)  How many hours have you spent on soft work practice? How many hours per week on average?

106 hours .  about 6.2 hours per week

e)  What new software has been learned and used;

StarUML

f)  What new tools have been learned and used;

There are MockingBot,VSCode,StarUML.

g)  What new languages, platforms and methods have been learned and mastered;

I learned JAVA script. I am good at MockingBot,Wechat developer tools,StarUML.

h)  Other improvements 

I feel my video editing technology has also improved

Write your own ‘The Mythical Man-Month’, which means write experience summary and case analysis in project practice (e.g., personal project, team project).

Personal project: lab11 left a deep impression on me. Because in this experiment, we are dealing with brand-new code. We knew nothing about software testing before, so we had to learn by hand, but there are still many problems. Therefore, we had to consult teaching assistants and classmates, but in this case, we successfully completed lab11.
Team project: lab8 must be the most memorable. In that experiment, our team worked every day, facing different problems, different learning contents and different learning pressures. But I found that as long as we stick to it, there are no tasks we can't complete. Although we didn't fully implement all the functions of the applet at the end of the day, we achieved 50% of our expectations, which I think is a big step forward.

What do you want to suggest and tell the next practice, or for you at the beginning of school, for you in your freshman year, and for Mr. Zhang at the beginning of school? And expectations for future generations. In particular, do you want to change team players in the next term?

I hope the professor will say something useful for writing code in class, not economics

Please analyze your team. Software engineering practice is a rare serious team cooperation experience in universities. ‘The construction law’ says that there are several stages of team development. Has your team experienced them and finally reached the "creation" stage?

The teammates are all good and | love them. And I think they all achieve the "Creation" stage.My teammates are excellent and hard-working

How to prove that you have learned software engineering?

Solution:All the experiments we have done. The reports and PPT submitted can prove it.

Give full play to your personality, including graphics, photos and creativity

...全文
796 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关