EE308 LAB12

ZHENGYU-831901211 2021-12-25 13:34:09
The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ
The Link of Requirement of This Assignment
https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/603781458
The Aim of This Assignment
The summary and reflection of  course software engineering
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19105681 831901211

1.Recall your first assignment during the summer and how you envisioned a software engineering course  

In this semester, I learned a lot of technologies that I had never learned before, such as front-end HTML, CSS, JavaScript and back-end database related content.  I also have a certain understanding of software development, self-learning ability has also been greatly improved.  The disadvantage is that I do not have enough thinking ability when writing the code, so when I finish writing part of the code, there will often be bugs and wrong logic, and I need to spend a lot of time to correct the bugs and logic.  I wish I could solve this problem by writing more code. 

2.Summarize the practice and improvement of this course, including the following contents

~Count how many lines of code you have completed in this software engineering practice
About two thousand lines of code
~How much time does each operation of software engineering practice take? (Make a list)

Labtime(min)
lab180
lab2500
lab3600
lab4700
lab5200
lab6150
lab71000
lab8800
lab9250
lab10800
lab11150
lab12200
total5430

**Which assignment impressed you most? Why? **

Lab6 impressed me very much.  In this experiment, it was the first time that our group worked together to complete a difficult task.  We had in-depth discussions, tried a lot of things, actively learned new things, used new development tools, and started from scratch. But in the end we all hung in there and got the job done.

How many hours have you spent on soft work practice? How many hours per week on average?

It took about 100 hours, at least 10 more hours a week

~What new languages, platforms and methods have been learned and mastered

css、JavaScript、Java

2.Write your own ‘The Mythical Man-Month’, which means write experience summary and case analysis in project practice.'

Team division is important because as much as possible, think about who is better on the front end, who is better on the back end, and so on.  Planning can't keep up with changes, and the process of actually starting a project isn't as smooth as it should be.  For example, the front or back end may encounter bugs or widgets that are difficult to resolve.  At this time, our group did not focus on the part we were responsible for, but thought about how to solve one problem after another, discussed and negotiated together.  Finally, every part of the project is taken care of by our team members and we work together to complete the project.  

3.What do you want to suggest and tell the next practice

I think the soft engineering course is very good in all aspects.  By studying software engineering, I have a 0-1 understanding of software development, which also helps me understand the direction of future development.  For the students in the next class, I hope the teacher can let them try to complete more small programs, only by forcing them to learn new things, they can make greater progress.  

4.Please analyze your team. Software engineering practice is a rare serious team cooperation experience in universities. ‘The construction law’ says that there are several stages of team development. Has your team experienced them and finally reached the "creation" stage?

I believe my team has gone through these stages and become a qualified team.  In the early days, our team always thought we didn't have enough knowledge, so we procrastinated or even gave up.  However, under the leadership of several core team members, we made up for the deficiency of knowledge through self-study and entered the preliminary operation stage.  And I think they all achieve the "Creation" stage. My teammates are excellent and hard-working

5.How to prove that you have learned software engineering?

All the experiments we've done.  The reports and powerpoint presentations presented prove this. 

Give full play to your personality, including graphics, photos and creativity

...全文
616 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关