EE308-Lab12

Koun_Ji 2021-12-25 16:31:35

The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZ
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/603781458
The Aim of This AssignmentCourse Summary
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19103573 831901223

1. Please recall your first assignment in the summer vacation and your imagination of the software engineering course

(1)The first experience is very unwind  and relaxing, which gives me more energy to accomplish this task.

I have a strong desiration for trying this experience and I hope to get more technology and knowledge from the first assignment.

(2)Summarize the practice and improvement of this course, including the following contents:

Count how many lines of code you have completed in this software engineering practice;
About 5,000 lines in total, and 3,000 lines in the end

assignmenttime/h
individual exercise15
Work in pairs 120
Work in pairs 215
team work65
in total105

(3) Which assignment impressed you most? Why?

It is the Bobing game. Since I can apply my knowledge into the life.It it my first time to cooperate with teammates to develop a big project.  In this process, I experienced the real multi-person development, which was very different from the previous single-person development. In the team, everyone needs to perform their own duties to ensure the continuous progress of the project, and the plan of the project is very important in software enginnering. Though I have to say it is really exhausting, I gain a large number of expericence in the group projects, which I think can be useful in my future career.  

2.Write your own ‘The Mythical Man-Month’, which means write experience summary and case analysis in project practice (e.g., personal project, team project).

There are two main projects in the course of soft engineering experiment, one is the bobing project of two people, one is the small program project of five people team. Therefore, it takes a lot of time for me to work on these projects alone. If there are partners working together, workload can be greatly reduced. The benefit of workload reduction depends on the cooperation of members, especially the cooperation among team members.

For myself:

1.There will always be difficulties when STUDYING. Sometimes I should go to bed early and deal with them the next day
2.It is important to have some basic knowledge to help clarify our thinking.
3.We need to ask our TA more questions.

For the team:

The most important thing in teamwork is division the work and cooperation. Our team leader is really serious and responsible, and he divides the work reasonably.

3.What do you want to suggest and tell the next practice, or for you at the beginning of school, for you in your freshman year, and for Mr. Zhang at the beginning of school? And expectations for future generations. In particular, do you want to change team players in the next term?

For me at the beginning of school:Find a correct, suitable for their own way forward, will study into the power of life, forge ahead.

For the next practice:Refueling, believe in yourself, certainly can very well going through these challenges.

For Mr.Zhang:The courseware you made in class is clear and easy to understand, and the teaching method is unique and attractive. Although the lab assigned to us in recent months is a little complicated, it has increased our knowledge and teamwork level after all, and some experiments are quite interesting. Thank you very much for your teaching this semester!

Generally speaking, our team members work well together. I wouldn't want to change the team members for the next semester.

4.Please analyze your team. Software engineering practice is a rare serious team cooperation experience in universities. ‘The construction law’ says that there are several stages of team development. Has your team experienced them and finally reached the "creation" stage?

It is very important for the team to allocate work. If the team does not allocate good work, the initiative of the members is really low.
The time conflict among team members is a big problem. Our team members are not free for a long period of time, and the lack of communication leads to poor team cooperation.Finally, we did not squeeze out the time after exams and courses.

5. How to prove that you have learned software engineering

Github address: https://github.com/Koumpo101/Programming-language-teaching    (It is our team github address. It includes all projects of our team)

and our Sprint Collection:

https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/603443870

6.Read the classic papers on code quality in software engineering, select one or several from the following literature, and make a reading note in combination with your own reality (for example, how about the quality of your own code, is it a big mud ball, and how to measure the quality of your own code)? Select one or more of the following reference papers:.

This course impressed me deeply and make me gain a lot from it. I will remember some practical professional knowledge about programming taught by this course, and I believe I will do better in the future.

7. Give full play to your personality, including graphics, photos and creativity

...全文
845 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务